STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yup quittin my gym this spring me and my boy going half and we copping a similar rogue package. Throw in dumbell package too

fuuu i have always talked about doing this at work. just need a bar and some bumper plates - we have a decent rack. sometimes it gets too loud when i deadlift. wish i had the extra money right now. time to sell more shoes i guess.

my ankle is killing me... I know I should pass on morning hoops tomorrow, but it's tough to skip out on a good morning before work :wow:

I just dropped $2300 on a bar, power rack and 500 lbs of bumper plates on rogue fitness. Wanted some quality stuff and heard nothing but great stuff about them. I got tired of going to the gym and waiting on the only rack and once you get it having a bunch of people coming up asking how many sets I got left. Ain't no nice gyms close to me like some of y'all got. Going to be nice to be able to take my time with my own !%#$. Been getting into oly lifts lately so going to add those to my power lifting as well.

link to all the stuff you bought

$2300 doesnt sound too bad if its some good stuff

That's what we got going in my buddy's house, :lol:

**** the gym, hate it.

We're actually talking about opening a legit box next year.

Even then, when I have my own house, going with a Rogue set up in the garage. Hard to workout without bumper weights, most of my workouts contain olympic lifts.

link to all the stuff you bought

$2300 doesnt sound too bad if its some good stuff

i wanted to buy from a company that focused on performance equipment because i focus on powerlifting/olympic lifting so i went with rogue fitness because ive heard nothing but damn good reviews and a lot of their stuff have life time warrantys. with a barbell and a power rack you can do all your important compound lifts for body building too.

barbell - http://www.roguefitness.com/the-rogue-bar.php

power rack - http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-r-3-power-rack.php

bumper plates - http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-bumper-plates-by-hi-temp.php

excited as f :smokin

already have these and a bench so going to turn my garage into a dope training facility :smokin

Last edited:
Jelly... I am, though the cost is a bit higher, I would go Rogue. Reviews are off the charts and their customer service is bar none.

Killed shoulders and tris today. Chicken and lettuce for post workout meal.

Wife is making brownies for work tomorrow and I'm sitting here trying to cut.. SMH.

Post them up, Im not sure if some can handle posting pics in here. I could be wrong doe 

I ain't the biggest or the cuttest person here, but f' it. Any progress is progress and everyone started from somewhere.

Plus it gets the people going, more motivation, and puts a face/body on a screen name. Helps make you a bit more accountable also.

Just do it.

Nobody should be afraid to post progress pics in here. It's understandable not everyone is benching three plates. If you take shots at people then you missed the point of this thread.

that's dirt cheap and scivation is a pretty trustworthy company. owner is a douchebag online but his products are good.
How's he a douchebag online? Not denying it, just curious.

I just dropped $2300 on a bar, power rack and 500 lbs of bumper plates on rogue fitness. Wanted some quality stuff and heard nothing but great stuff about them. I got tired of going to the gym and waiting on the only rack and once you get it having a bunch of people coming up asking how many sets I got left. Ain't no nice gyms close to me like some of y'all got. Going to be nice to be able to take my time with my own !%#$. Been getting into oly lifts lately so going to add those to my power lifting as well.
Nice. Congrats.

Dope.. I plan on ordering one of the Garage Gym Plans from them when I stop moving around(Military) and buy a house.. Pics when you set it up.
Ya. I have way too many moves left in me before I would purchase my gear. Definitely will try and own my own set up down the road. It'll come in especially helpful when I'm married and/or have kids. Right now I have plenty of time to go to the gym and spend my time there but with crying babies (genetically gifted nonetheless) I'll not have that time.

We need more peoples progress pics in here.
Just curious what do yall get out of other people's progress pics?
I understand why individuals post them - generally a bunch of people complimenting you and the ability to track your own progress - however, I don't really get how others benefit from them. That said, I'm indifferent to them. No issues if yall want to post them; I just don't put much value in the progress of others. I get a lot more motivation out of my own progress.

Anybody looked into the Fitbit Force bracelet? supposedly a challenger to the Fuelband.  Also tracks your sleep and quality of sleep (don't know how) and wakes you up with a slight vibration.  Apparently a software update is in the works where you'll be able to receive calls on it via bluetooth 4.0. 

fitbit force :smokin
slickdeal has it for 100... bout to cop. :pimp:
i want the new nike fuelband se but that sleep tracker doe....i had to get it cuz i lose sleep soooo much for no reason.

Link :nerd:, the one I saw on slick deals expired in May

Very impressive aesthetics. Are you natural?

Made my debut at the new rec center at school
laugh.gif

Killed some back/bi.
Thanks. Yes, all natural.

Haven't posted in here in forever. I've been lurking, though...
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure I was pumped in the before
laugh.gif
, cold in the after.
ABS!!
Definitely not as tight as I like them to be, but I can't complain for me to have been bulking hard for the last 4 months.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom