STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

be careful with plugging in desired caloric value w mfp.

calculations for how much calories u should intake per pound loss a week desired is not accurate

Man how do ya'll eat all them damn calories!?
mean.gif

I'm supposed to be at like 1500 but when I exercise I have like a 600 calories deficit everyday. And 1500 is me "CUTTING" so to speak (tryna get ready excess body fat so abs can pop more)

No but seriously, can you guys post your meal schedules? Times and what you eat would be helpful.... I think I'm doing it and then I plug it in to myfitness pal and it'll be like 300-400 calories for the meal
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

**POST HEALTHY MEAL SCHEDULES** I know I could easily murk a 2 piece from KFC and get there no sweat (which I punished one the other night after I
smokin.gif
man that **** never tasted so good
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) and even on THAT day I ended it with a deficit! And I had lasagna for breakfast that day..... but I went walking for like an hour and worked out for an additional hour... I can't win.
We are males. That's why.

Lol don't waste your money bro unless you just got extra cash to blow and are buying it BOGO. Till this day them dudes can't even give a clear answer on what it does and how to know its working.

Heads up BB.com has an extra 20% off all BSN products
Just placed my order, thanks for the heads up.

supposedly i did since someone in here thinks i report people :rolleyes

and BTW he deserved the ban, he needs to stop talking trash to other members and acting all high and mighty around here. he used to be a cool dude in here but idk what happened to him honestly.

I'm 31.

I tried doing this but it didnt last. Might have been the protein i used at the time, but to me it was gross. Also added natural PB to get some healthy fats...nasty. I now just blend it with my mid morning shake and call it a day.
Whats wrong with you guys? lol

Oats with protein powder and peanut butter is absolutely delicious. 

I cook my oats with milk, and the key is not to let the oats get too dry. If they get too dry, it does not mix well. 

Lol don't waste your money bro unless you just got extra cash to blow and are buying it BOGO.
Says the dude who is hoarding mass amounts protein. 

Internet beef. Gotta love it. Why y'all snitching online. Its just fun guys. Simmer down now

27 to the age question.

This thread is wild...

Keep at it fit fam. Cold weather has arrived. Usually when I kick the heavy lifting into overdrive. Had something to add, but between the laughter and stone faces on my part catching up on everything...ima just doze back off and find some time to post tomorrow lol

lucky didn't become a jerk ever since he started to shred. he done been a jerk since his bowtie days in pyp etc. if anything, he used to be worse :lol:

NT Recommend me a Pre-Workout, Don't use them very often, normally just stick to my Beta Alanine and Creatine but with these dark nights I need a bit of an extra kick

Last one I used was C4, wasn't really feeling it though

i dont leg press because i dont see the point.
why leg press when you can squat?

on my main leg day i low bar squat and on my second leg day i do goblin squats and hack squats. trying to have
quads like the gods :smokin

Lower back will always quit before legs for Squats. People forget that your core does a lot of work when squatting. So, after my lower back is cooked, I hit leg press to add more volume on my legs.

If youre using a large amount of weight on the leg press, its all about the ego drive of seeing that much weight move huh? Because it really doesnt really help that much. Its a very deceiving exercise.

Agreed with the deceiving part, but to say it doesn't help... Nah.

That's if you're focusing on quality reps rather than just kicking the weight up.

32 here.. enjoy those early-mid 20s easy gains brahs. It does not get easier. I certainly wish I was in the gym and eating clean in my mid 20s. Instead I was destroying my body with alcohol and food :lol: :smh:

Had a good chest day yesterday. Running 3-5 miles today for cardio. 3 more pounds by next Monday to hit my goal.

Early to mid 30s is when you peak strength wise.

Shrugs are not an ego lift lol

If that was the case, military press, lunges, and skull crushers are in the same category........

I have my "ego" lift today to perform : shoulders on deck for me today.

Back
Top Bottom