STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hmm, maybe I didn't eat close enough to the time I went. I cheated and ate a cheese steak and fries about 5-6 hours prior to going to the gym...
As for dehydration, not possible. I drink upwards of 60-80 fl oz of water in 1 gym session.
Hmm...

Did you eat anything after that cheese steak and fries before you exercised?

Man, wouldn't it be cool to have an app where all you had to do was take a flick of what you were eating and submit that pic to the app and it would show you the exact amount of calories that what you were eating had?

Anyone here ever use Mass-Tech by MuscleTech? Read a few reviews on it, not sure if its worth the price.

I feel like a tool but ill confess here lmao.

I was in costco and copped muclemilk whey protein. lmao.

feeling as douchey as this dude:

(removed; sorry forgot bout the cursing)

the profile is horrible. but impulsed copped. I'm used to gaspari or dymatize.

right now this will serve as my back up. whatevs lol

end confession

Last edited:
Man, wouldn't it be cool to have an app where all you had to do was take a flick of what you were eating and submit that pic to the app and it would show you the exact amount of calories that what you were eating had?

I'd love that...or if I could look at something and tell the macros/calories.

I feel like a tool but ill confess here lmao.

I was in costco and copped muclemilk whey protein. lmao.

feeling as douchey as this dude:

(removed; sorry forgot bout the cursing)

the profile is horrible. but impulsed copped. I'm used to gaspari or dymatize.

right now this will serve as my back up. whatevs lol

end confession

I copped a 5 lb bag from Costco for $35 a few months back. It doesn't taste too good but I don't think it's "horrible."

Hmm, maybe I didn't eat close enough to the time I went. I cheated and ate a cheese steak and fries about 5-6 hours prior to going to the gym...
As for dehydration, not possible. I drink upwards of 60-80 fl oz of water in 1 gym session.
Hmm...

Did you eat anything after that cheese steak and fries before you exercised?

Nope.

It was my nephew's baptism today and I'm on IF. I waited til 3 to eat my first meal and just let myself go because I was so hungry. I might be taking in more carbs than I should on a nonworkout day. Feels batman.

It was my nephew's baptism today and I'm on IF. I waited til 3 to eat my first meal and just let myself go because I was so hungry. I might be taking in more carbs than I should on a nonworkout day. Feels batman.

One day won't kill ya brother. I've been strict as **** with my food since I started this, I can actually say this was my first real cheat day. Felt nice

Anyone here ever use Mass-Tech by MuscleTech? Read a few reviews on it, not sure if its worth the price.

Make your own gainer shakes bro.

There is an app for the Iphone (not sure about Android). It's called Meal Snap. I've used it before and it's highly inaccurate for me. Best thing to do is get a food scale and weight out your meals to calculate calories and macros. I weigh food so frequently I can now estimate closely how much oz/g of foods I eat when dining out.

A food scale is the greatest tool for dieting :pimp:

I want a digital scale but I'm not even with the possibility of it being seen as paraphernalia...

Need help with this!

So this year i stopped eating meat... Just veggie/fruit and seafood is in the fridge, I workout a little bit 6 days a week

-run 2 miles.. (run/walk)

-do 100 crunches on a crunch machine

-50 shoulder presses

-50 chest presses

and thats it... like i said 6 days a week,.. Not sure of the weights, Its a pin you pull out and re-place at a higher/lower weight.. When something feels easy, i go to the next level. Ive been doing this for about 2 1/2 months,

- Havent seen a weight loss, do not see any "toning"

This is usually my meal plan.. Literally all i eat every day

Breakfast- oatmeal - brown suger- blueberrys

lunch- bowl of fruit- cup of greek yogurt

mid day-small salad

dinner- piece of fish, one cup of white rice, a veggie side.

I do not drink carbonated beverages, But used to prior to these 2 1/2 months

Does anyone have any input here? Should i be using a powder or mixture drink thing? (from like GNC?)

I feel I eat really healthy, and workout is alright... I dont see where I am messing up to see NO results!!

Need help with this!
 So this year i stopped eating meat... Just veggie/fruit and seafood is in the fridge, I workout a little bit 6 days a week
-50 shoulder presses
-50 chest presses

and thats it... like i said 6 days a week,.. Not sure of the weights, Its a pin you pull out and re-place at a higher/lower weight.. When something feels easy, i go to the next level. Ive been doing this for about 2 1/2 months,

mid day-small salad

Does anyone have any input here? Should i be using a powder or mixture drink thing? (from like GNC?)

I feel I eat really healthy, and workout is alright... I dont see where I am messing up to see NO results!!
Your goal is to lose weight, right? Your workout isn't really enough for much results (at least in such a short time period- 2 1/2 months) as far as toning. You should be losing weight though (assuming you really need to- i take it you are at least mildly over weight). Especially with such a small diet and lean food. I would say be more diverse and make sure you're getting all the vitamins and such that you need. Good luck bro

Na im 5'7''and about 158, I was trying to tone up, and get a 6pack.... Seeing nothing like i said. Do i need to eat certain foods more, or just vamp up my workout completelly? Any suggestions?

on internet you can get it for 1/3 the price , internet has deals all around , even
black internet has better and illegal deals

Na im 5'7''and about 158, I was trying to tone up, and get a 6pack.... Seeing nothing like i said. Do i need to eat certain foods more, or just vamp up my workout completelly? Any suggestions?
You need deadlifts, squats, and bench presses in your life bro. Work out with a homie to ensure proper technique

Need help with this!

-50 shoulder presses

-50 chest presses

mid day-small salad

so you dont get any protein in until dinner time? which is what, 6:00 pm at best?

and your "routine" sounds sloppily put together. You're only working out the muscles you see in the mirror.

you need a basic lifting routine and a better diet because honestly, yours is awful. Try following a Ketogenic Diet if you have weight to lose; it'll make you feel fuller than your usual "diets" and and the low/no carb principles really help with fat loss as well as muscle retention.

Started doing dumbbell press on the floor today, because I heard its better for your form and working out without a spotter. I could definitely feel it working my chest muscles more than when I did the same exercise on a weight bench.

Back
Top Bottom