STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

this IF thing... i get it, it seems legit, i just need to figure out my macros. Tried doing so a while back and i believe i came up with outrageous for everything...
Help?

Check the OP amigo, I linked an .xls spreadsheet which does the math for you

I mean, we all listen to our bodies when we work out. Knowing if they are dont or not shouldnt be an exception.

Yeah, I get that. As it was previously mentioned, just because there muscle doesnt feel fatigued doesnt mean that it hasnt been overloaded.

You might actually find better development with a lighter volume. Too much of a certain movement can be detrimental to development and growth.

i did one set of 7's of the bicep ez curl at the end.. What are 21's?? My PM's don't seem to work on this new NT

this is 21s or 777

7 reps

I -> l
I -> l__O
\
O

7 reps

l ---> l O
l _O ----> l /

7 reps

I -> l O
I -> l /
\
O

Last edited:
^ That is pretty hard to understand, so here's a vid of Ronnie doing some 21s. LIGHTWEIGHT! Ain't nuthin but a peanut. :lol:

Last edited:
Quick question guys, I feel like I may not be eating enough calories.

I'm eating between 1900 and 2200 calories each day.

I'm 6'2 and 202 lbs and I'm trying to gain lean mass and lose a little body fat.
I workout everyday and do some moderate cardio almost everyday. I'm about to start adding some HIIT to my routine 3-4 times per week.

Am I eating the right amount of calories? Should I be eating more?

Ive heard mixed reviews of 21's, the ones who said it isnt good reason it by saying that its better to get the full muscle movement.

Then theres those who say its a good last bicep exercise.

thanks for video..

I just finished by C4 tub and was going to cycle so i bought 4C Energy Rush with Taurine and the question is will it give me enough energy for a workout?? It doen't say how much caffeine is in

it..Should i make 2 bottle waters of it or 1?

If this doesn't work i was going to use the remaining of my Amino Energy..

amino energy taste great and clean but not really much of a pump.. i don't really go high with the scoops though dont' think you need to.. The drink taste like candy lollypop and easy to mix like pure

cocaine lol..

for the matcha green tea you just put a table spoon in boil water then put it in OJ and it will taste fine?

if anybody has aminolast and can hook it up let me know.

i like gaspari products but i'm currently broke.

i wish we could be sponsored.

I'm 6'2 and 202 lbs and I'm trying to gain lean mass and lose a little body fat.
I workout everyday and do some moderate cardio almost everyday. I'm about to start adding some HIIT to my routine 3-4 times per week.

At your weight I would say you should be eating more IF your trying to GAIN lean mass. Just keep your food clean.
Check out a online calorie calculator.
I think u should up it to about 2700-3000 atleast, with the amount of workouts u do.

Is this real life. I eat more than you and I'm 25 pounds lighter than you at 6'2 (175). My caloric intake ranges between 2200-2400 a day and I barely gain weight. I can only imagine at your weight what I'd have to eat.

Just bought some ON today...Delicious Strawberry. Smells good and hopefully it tastes good as well or :x for the next month and a half.

if anybody has aminolast and can hook it up let me know.

i like gaspari products but i'm currently broke.

i wish we could be sponsored.

sorry brah, i dont think anyone is gonna "hook" you up with one. no one here gets them for free or dirt cheap.

Zyzz, you'd be surprised man.

I've been on NT since 05 and have exchanged the coolest stuff with people here.

from obviously sneakers, but to also other items.

I sometimes take my extra sample and give away "mini-stacks"

thing is ive been waiting but i plan on doing a little giveaway. you kinda gave it away now :lol:

At your weight I would say you should be eating more IF your trying to GAIN lean mass. Just keep your food clean.
Check out a online calorie calculator.
I think u should up it to about 2700-3000 atleast, with the amount of workouts u do.

Yeah I think you're right, I'm gonna up it to 2700-3000. Maybe that's why I haven't been seeing the amount of results I want, I've been seeing a little bit, but not as much as I feel like I should be, because I sure have been putting in the time at the gym. Thanks man :pimp:

Is this real life. I eat more than you and I'm 25 pounds lighter than you at 6'2 (175). My caloric intake ranges between 2200-2400 a day and I barely gain weight. I can only imagine at your weight what I'd have to eat.

:lol: it is real life, I guess I was just used to my cutting diet and just fell into that in habit. I'm upping it I used to be your weight a little more than a year and a half ago. Then I just started eating more and lifting A LOT. If you're trying to gain, and you have a fast metabolism you have to eat A TON of food.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom