STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Cottage cheese with honey is my new thing, so damn good.
'

While cottage cheese is a good slow digesting protein, I read that it's high in sodium which causes bloating. Any brofessionals want to chime in this?

calories in, calories out.
100% whole wheat bagels are fine.. i wouldnt mess with white

but dunny you JUST said calories in calories out :lol:

if its calories in/calories out as you say, it wouldnt matter too much regarding whether its white or wheat

I try and get the most quality out of my calories too. I always go with wheat over white- even though its not less calories, wheat bread is still better

i found some bagels, the wheat was 250 calories while the white/regular was 400 :x

Anybody in the Bay hike Mission Peak?  That hill kicked my .  
laugh.gif

Anybody in the Bay hike Mission Peak?  That hill kicked my .  
laugh.gif
yea i got my asskicked too. what made it worse was seeing old indian women and lil kids going by me like nothin. those last 20 yards or so when before reaching the top>>>>>

the way down is way worse than going up. the area above my knees was dead after, and i had to drive my stick shift home after smh

i mean health wise wheat>>>white

eat what ever the hell you want pretty much bulking wise if you please. people do things different.

i just was saying wheat>white

and i used to be the person who wouldnt touch wheat a year ago :lol:

true, although for me its rye >>>>>>> wheat> white

white is basically refined wheat.

Anybody in the Bay hike Mission Peak?  That hill kicked my  .  :lol:
I've been curious about this place since a whole bunch of people on Facebook feel like taking pictures of themselves after "conquering" it. The same goes for Communication Hill in San Jose.

Last edited:
Hey guys I know I shouldnt be too lazy but I know some of y'all are creative.

Having a hard time fitting 150+ grams protein in a 1500 calorie plan. Any tips, other than mad amounts of tuna? I'm also trying to keep it at a max of two scoops of ON whey a day (48g...so need to find 100g more). Also trying to keep all this in an 8hr IF window :lol: not worrying too much about carbs and fats cuz they're everywhere

I love white bread too much to put it down.

Had a great run yesterday. Ran 4 miles in under 29 minutes. Gonna keep trying to increase the distance everyday.

Hey guys I know I shouldnt be too lazy but I know some of y'all are creative.
Having a hard time fitting 150+ grams protein in a 1500 calorie plan. Any tips, other than mad amounts of tuna? I'm also trying to keep it at a max of two scoops of ON whey a day (48g...so need to find 100g more). Also trying to keep all this in an 8hr IF window :lol: not worrying too much about carbs and fats cuz they're everywhere

Eating birds helps bro, turkey, chicken, quail, all great sources of protein.

Imeating in a four hour window, sometimes in maybe two :lol: CC and Greek Yogurt surely does the trick, I make sludge now maybe 3-4x a week to speed through them macros :pimp:

i feel like my legs and back strength have steadily been improving and getting stronger. I am not getting the same feeling for my chest and shoulders and think I have plateaued.

for chest I've tried both barbell and dumbbell bench press. Incline/flat. free weight/cable incline/flat flies etc.

same with shoulders. barbbell and dumbbell presses. etc.

anyone have any tips/tricks for improvement in these two muscle groups?

^ change the order of your exercises, venture into different rep ranges, drop sets, incorporating new exercises. do you do standing barbell shoulder press? great exercise, so much different than doing shoulders sitting down.

Been feeling hella tired lately :x

Thinking about trying that Jacked 3D micro... anyone here take it yet? Never taken a preworkout in my life, this any good?

Some more ? bout preworkouts..

How long does the energy last?

Any crash?

Any mental/concentration help? think im at that point I need that extra push

Thanks in advance NT Bros

Fage plain 0% greek yogurt :pimp: so thick and creamy. when you first try it the taste is :x :x :x :x :x

but ive gotten used to it, i love the stuff

:lol: at one of the most basic fundamental principles of weight loss being broscience.

lol at calories in calories out when empirical data says otherwise. Cut the broscience.

:stoneface:

:lol: at one of the most basic fundamental principles of weight loss being broscience.

:rofl: :nthat:

FOH

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304458604577490943279845790.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom