STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Strong :pimp:, I've been stuck at 80lb but I'm not worried, any day now ill move forward

Im trying to go up 5lb every workout compared to my previous day of PPL

Today got 210 BB BP for reps, felt GREAT. Can't expect to be moving up like this without hitting a plateau somewhere but id be super pumped getting 230 for reps as it was my previous max at 220 over a year ago

Good stuff brah keep it up. I always make sure to have my gym partner push me when it comes to plateaus. Dude beasted on 120's today like nothing :x

I always struggled with dumbell press on heavy weight cuz I could never fall back properly to get the weight up but its all about those mental barriers you set.

Just got some Melatonin to help me sleep tonight

Always kinda hard to stay focused when a chick wearing see thru yoga pants starts stretching her hamstrings in front of you

:rolleyes

Always kinda hard to stay focused when a chick wearing see thru yoga pants starts stretching her hamstrings in front of you

:rolleyes

:lol:

too bad i go to a great gym but the time i go at there is zero chicks, actually theres girls but they are all ugly :x

i know in the afternoon the place is flooded with straight dimes tho :smh:

eyes.gif
Use that as motivation as to why you in the gym bustin your *****.  I am going to LA Fitness in about an hour and there is plenty of motivation walking around, lambs to the slaughter.

Crushed legs last night, surprisingly not as sore as I thought I would be. CrossFit endurance kicking in I guess.

Tried to reevaluate my stance on the Smith machine, sorry, unless you're injured there is no excuse for using that thing. :lol:

Rule of thumb is 48 hours?

I would say go by feel, if you feel you can go through a workout without injuring yourself, go for it.

Remember the body is functional, it's used to being worked every day, the notion of 48... forty ******g eight hours... is ridiculous. :lol:

You JUST realized the Smith machine was useless and you think you can judge what's ridiculous :lol: :lol:

my baby boy is sick so i'm staying home with him for the next 2 days. no working out. already ate a mountain of korean food (with plenty of white rice) annnnd a pile of ben and jerry's s'mores ice cream. staying home is gonna be bad :smh:

You JUST realized the Smith machine was useless and you think you can judge what's ridiculous :lol: :lol:

Just? I have always said it was useless. Been going to commercial gyms since '98 and have never used the Smith machine. High School gym was bare bones, benches, squat racks, dumbells and barbells. Nothing more, learned that is all you needed. Free weights and proper form.

How does "reevaluate" translate to "just realized"? :lol:

Just? I have always said it was useless. Been going to commercial gyms since '98 and have never used the Smith machine. High School gym was bare bones, benches, squat racks, dumbells and barbells. Nothing more, learned that is all you needed. Free weights and proper form.

How does "reevaluate" translate to "just realized"? :lol:

:lol: :lol: my fault I read that wrong. Too quick on the trigger. Nothing to see here.

Had a good workout this afternoon. Headed back tonight to do straight cardio. Itching for some McDonald's, though. Help
frown.gif

Question:

- Since I'm doing fat loss does me taking creatine actually do anything?

- Since I'm doing fat loss, would adding whey and/or a preworkout be a good idea? Considering both.

Creatine will not help you lose additional weight. It will help with high intensity workouts and recovery. It gives your muscle fibers a boost, so it takes them longer to fatigue/failure. There are tons of other benefits, feel free to do research.

Adding whey protein is a good post workout for me personally, it's quick, and since I usually don't work out at night it's better than eating a meal before bed. You can get protein from food sources, but it can get difficult and tedious, whey protein shakes are convenient and an effective meal replacement. Especially if you are in the 5-8 meal a day boat.

Both are not magic potions, they aid in increasing performance, they don't perform miracles.

Back Crushed Today...

-Wide Grip Pulldowns

-Bent Over Rows superset W/ Rope Pulldowns

-Seated Rows

-Rack Pulls 
pimp.gif

-Find 1 RM Deadlift 

-Back Extentions

-20 Min On Stairstepper

Rumble Roller Will Be Used Tonight!

Creatine will not help you lose additional weight. It will help with high intensity workouts and recovery. It gives your muscle fibers a boost, so it takes them longer to fatigue/failure. There are tons of other benefits, feel free to do research.

Adding whey protein is a good post workout for me personally, it's quick, and since I usually don't work out at night it's better than eating a meal before bed. You can get protein from food sources, but it can get difficult and tedious, whey protein shakes are convenient and an effective meal replacement. Especially if you are in the 5-8 meal a day boat.

Both are not magic potions, they aid in increasing performance, they don't perform miracles.
Appreciate that bro. Looking up some good whey protiens/pre workouts before I head to the gym.

Back Crushed Today...

-Wide Grip Pulldowns
-Bent Over Rows superset W/ Rope Pulldowns
-Seated Rows
-Rack Pulls :pimp:
-Find 1 RM Deadlift 
-Back Extentions

-20 Min On Stairstepper

Rumble Roller Will Be Used Tonight!

That must have been brutal :pimp:

I didn't have much to do today. I did DTP legs in the morning, killed my legs. Then I did DTP arms late afternoon. I am officially dead :lol:

Last edited:
When I first moved to Dallas I seriously considered joining a gym for the SOLE purpose of meeting dudes.... but I fell back. That woulda been extremely shallow.
GATOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i did everything you asked of me

i would drive across the country if you asked me to

youre bad news

Would you believe me if I said i'm in loooove.

Back
Top Bottom