STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Me and my bruh do the track thing, sprint for 100 then walk around to the starting. Its a straight race though so we're done after about 4.

Idk what they do, all I know is its good
Hell yeah it is, Ive started weighing mine after its thawed compared to after it comes off the grille. I think I have been consuming more calories because i weighed it after it was cooked.

Hell yeah it is, Ive started weighing mine after its thawed compared to after it comes off the grille. I think I have been consuming more calories because i weighed it after it was cooked.

Always weigh raw, it's gonna lose some water weight after its cooked and measure as being lighter

Try alone. Then with a workout partner the next time.

I find myself more motivated with someone else. In the spirit of competition.

Always weigh raw, it's gonna lose some water weight after its cooked and measure as being lighter
But water aint got no calories..... 
laugh.gif

Breast meat is between 42-47 calories per ounce depending on what you're looking at. I'd like to know what Walmart is doing to their chicken to drop ~20 calories per ounce.
If you guys like, you can go to rural areas and buy farm grown chicken with no extra stuff. 100 percent healthier and taste better

curiosity got me interested i dnt really count my cals i just eat what i know what fits but whats the macros for 8 oz of chicken breast skinless im getting conflicting info from the net

There is conflicting info everywhere on the calories in a plain chicken breast. This is a question that has been bothering me for years 
mean.gif

i freaking love rice cakes yo lol. i get the lightly salted whole grain joints from quaker. 35 cals each, 15 mg of sodium. one of my go to snacks between meals. i eat it plain. try them if you haven't. makes you imagination go wild. Every time I eat one, its something different. sometimes its cheesecake, other times it chocolate pie, right now its a banana split with extra syrup. lmaoo i'm lowkey turning into tom hanks in castaway with my imagery hahahaha Wilsonnnnnnnn!!!!!

I`m about to run out of my PB and Co White chocolate PB, I`m gonna cop some PB2. I can use PB2 and I assume a little water and use it for a PBJ sammich right?

Whenever i do planks, i seem to feel more strain on my shoulders than abs, cant tell if im doing it wrong

Whenever i do planks, i seem to feel more strain on my shoulders than abs, cant tell if im doing it wrong

Perhaps your shoulders and elbows are not aligned?

I've never experienced shoulder strain doing planks.

I usually dont go longer than 60 seconds at a time though :lol:

Last edited:
im out in dallas and my hotel gym is :x

dumbells only up to 30 lbs. a treadmill, eliptical, and a bike. the struggle is so real i tried to join a planet fitness :lol:

they wanted to charge me $20 a day just to workout. no thanks.

i typically workout at a crossfit box or a 24hr fitness, so im desperately trying to find a spot to workout at. gonna try to drop in on a few nearby boxes

im out in dallas and my hotel gym is :x

dumbells only up to 30 lbs. a treadmill, eliptical, and a bike. the struggle is so real i tried to join a planet fitness :lol:

they wanted to charge me $20 a day just to workout. no thanks.

i typically workout at a crossfit box or a 24hr fitness, so im desperately trying to find a spot to workout at. gonna try to drop in on a few nearby boxes

Depending on what you're working out, do a modified DTP workout for the day. It's better than nothing and you can get a good burn w/ the low weights.

If you guys like, you can go to rural areas and buy farm grown chicken with no extra stuff. 100 percent healthier and taste better
word up...with all the knowledge available out there now, i have no idea how people still eat meats and poultry like wal mart chicken 
sick.gif

Perhaps your shoulders and elbows are not aligned?

I've never experienced shoulder strain doing planks.

I usually dont go longer than 60 seconds at a time though :lol:

I think its the way I align my shoulders/arms..Gotta fix it.

Btw, been working out at this crossfit type park in brooklyn. Loving it. Been meeting new people and its actually cool. Didn't realize when i watched all those youtube vids of dudes working out at children playgrounds that it were actually gym playgrounds lol.

Back
Top Bottom