STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Wouldn't be a bad way to come home and have my shakes shook by her.

word. i actually felt uncomfortable reading that, true or not. people's personal business is their own.
They put it out themselves.
Ordered 5 stringers and that vintage universal nutrition gym bag can't wait
alien.gif

seems like a supreme waste of time. Why do you do this?
damn man you always got some slick **** to say to me... did I hurt you?
Your alternating between 4 Eliptical machines? 60 seconds than rest 30 sec and switch???

If so than that is a waste of time. 

Post your pic and maybe he wont say slick **** to you anymore.

I was sidelined for 6 weeks with a partial tear of my wrist ligament. I was cleared yesterday to slowly get back into working out. :pimp:

for any of you that want to make some cash: if you have access to craze preworkout, it's been pulled from most GNCs and other larger supplement shops. tubs are going on ebay from $80-$150. i have a few left that i'll be putting online but if your local supp shop has some or maybe even a local GNC that hasn't pulled it, go stock up. just be aware that there is probably an illegal amphetamine analog in it and that's why it's yanked off the shelves. happy hunting.

and something that was posted in regards to bio grow by a smart person:
"This product will only be of benefit to infants

Last edited:
damn man you always got some slick **** to say to me... did I hurt you?

How is it "slick" to point out that doing circuits on the machines at your gym is a waste of time? Don't shoot the messenger brah.

Lmao. Thas the weirdest thing I ever heard somebody do.

Don't be surprised if ur on YouTube somewhere

Last edited:
I'm confused... when you work in a particular muscular group, you only work on one machine the whole time??

If I'm doing shoulders, I'll do the machines that deal with shoulders.... LA fitness has about two or three machines for each group.

This is crazy?

Is it true that one you reach a certain body % while you're bulking, you're more likely to put on fat than muscle? Reason I'm asking is because I have been trying to bulk up since this past January and my body fat is getting pretty high. I'd guess somewhere between 18-20%. I'm not sure if I should start cutting at the end of the month or stick it out until the end of the year. It sucks starting out skinny fat.

Last edited:
these crossfit women are strong 

been watching crossfit games on espn for about 1 hr and half

for any of you that want to make some cash: if you have access to craze preworkout, it's been pulled from most GNCs and other larger supplement shops. tubs are going on ebay from $80-$150. i have a few left that i'll be putting online but if your local supp shop has some or maybe even a local GNC that hasn't pulled it, go stock up. just be aware that there is probably an illegal amphetamine analog in it and that's why it's yanked off the shelves. happy hunting.

and something that was posted in regards to bio grow by a smart person:
"This product will only be of benefit to infants < 6 months of age. Upon maturation of the GI epithelium, colostrum constituents cannot cross over into the bloodstream without undergoing hydrolysis. Which means the growth factors are gone forever."
Tried listing it on ebay... taken down within 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom