STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Had pumpkin coffee cake with French vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. **** macros sometimes you gotta go there bruh

What u guys think about wearing compression pants under my regular gym shorts on leg day I wore them the other day and my older siblings where cracking jokes on me I never saw anything wrong w/ them and they are great to keep your legs warm when its cold, I already purchased them and plan to cont wearing them but what do u guys think about them

Wear what you like it isn't a big deal :lol:

Dudes out here dressing like fresh prince in the street, rocking some compression joints under some shorts isn't a big deal.

Compression ones alone with your cheeks hanging out.... Well that's different.

I wear hyper - warm compressions under my shorts.

Hmm.. might invest in some of those for leg days. 
what to do about elbow pain? havent been in the gym all week and its killing me. i wont be able to work chest with it like this. wanted to stay out the gym and heal but it doesnt seem like its doing anything :smh: :smh:

i start bulking and i get all these injuries and crap, SMH
Excuses to get out the gym. Go light.

hehe just tryna piss you off.
What's y'all's fav questbar? Gonna buy some and not sure which ones to get.
Get any. They are all good to me.

excuses nah? i almost dropped a 90lb dumbell on my face last week.

my elbow was perfect fine, i went to do DB flat bench, my left goes up fine, my right i struggling im like WTH... god saved me right there that i could hold it up over my face some how without dropping it.

ended up giving it another try and got it up but as i was doing my set the pain was horrible, honestly felt was i was going down that my elbow was gonna pop out of my arm.

i hate doing light, it almost feels like im not getting a workout. yes i know, its weird but its feels that way to me. Its just that i dont wanna make it worse. I havent been doing anything and the pain is just getting worse some how. im very puzzled and its pissing me off. If i was cutting i wouldnt even care but right now is the time to build muscle
Lol you didnt read the rest of my post.

yea once i see white letters im not expecting the hidden ones :lol:

i mean the guy claims natty, and hasnt failed any test that i know off. so the only reason people scream
steroids about him and about a lot of other guys is simply because they look too good?

like the video about the fake nattys a couple pages back, his reason for calling a lot of those guys fake nattys was
that they look too good to be natural.

as for lazar the guy might be on gear, but i think his body is definitely achievable the natural route... and i think ill be there
in 2 years or so
smokin.gif
yea i kinda got the screw face too when he said that, i thought homie was gonna come with some legit explanations, turned out to be elementary bro science

"if a guy is only 160 but looks like hes 215, hes on somethin" like come on man smh, give me SOMETHIN, reference a drug that is well known for providing the mass illusion, SOMETHIN

yea i kinda got the screw face too when he said that, i thought homie was gonna come with some legit explanations, turned out to be elementary bro science

"if a guy is only 160 but looks like hes 215, hes on somethin" like come on man smh, give me SOMETHIN, reference a drug that is well known for providing the mass illusion, SOMETHIN

exactly. a lot of people flat out accuse me of using because i look too lean and shredded to be natural :rolleyes
i just take that as a compliment and keep it moving.

Ya'll know that feel before leg day and you don't really wanna go, but you know you have to go in order to hit the other muscles... 
mean.gif

Leg Day is a bish 4 real. Gotta grow though. This is what separates me from the others. I gotta get up and push my self.

I use compression underwear anytime I hit the gym. I use compression tights on every day except legs... I like to see my legs work.

This is from a few months ago.

Most definitely feeling like **** tonight boys.

Ate way to much sugars as I started the day off with 3 glazed donuts from shipleys then a whole bunch of candy and some other food/ice cream.

Oh well, it's out of my system no point in being a female dog about it. Tomorrow's a new day and it'll get better. One day is just that, one day, don't let it become a habit. About to knock out, wake up in 5 hours and hit the gym then my usual day in clinic and hopefully I can resist the temptation of the drinks, fried food, alcohol, etc and just enjoy the good company and a Rockets win tomorrow.

Back on track, promise NT.

Most definitely feeling like **** tonight boys.

Ate way to much sugars as I started the day off with 3 glazed donuts from shipleys then a whole bunch of candy and some other food/ice cream.
:lol: You're lucky it was only 3. I eat like 6 of those things whenever I get them. So damn good :smh:

Last edited:
5:42am brahs. 1 cup STRONG black coffee and headed to the iron temple.

Let's get it.

Yessir!......Shoulders right now!!!!!!!!!!  I'll post a pic of my progress so far.

Lets go NT fit fam!

Got my stitches removed today. 2 more weeks and I can start hitting the gym again 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom