STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Haven't posted in here in forever. I've been lurking, though... :nerd:

I'm pretty sure I was pumped in the before :lol: , cold in the after.

this is why abs are more genetic guys.....

good physique and low bf but look at the abs? no shots im just sayin, he prolly knows that also. everybody in the gym has their strong an weak points

lazar.............damn this dudes abs are sick

btw im def willing to show off with the rest of you guys if we get some more women on board, no point in me posting pics cuz i been traiing for 10 years now an live the lifestyle, its like kinda dumb, dudes like Lucky I understand an its really awesome to see the transformation and his attitude change.....again madd props, that takes discipline an that also is something that carry overs into other aspects of your life. I see dudes who go to the gym more than me an you look better than them already especially from where you started. I know a dude on gear but his training and diet are a damn joke dude thinks its a magic potion.

guys who in shape an really know wtf they doin i feel like its humble bragging to the others, at least on NT. i go to several forums relating to bb.

none of them bb.com.....(cant stand that place)

Last edited:
LOL at comparing a regular guy to a freaking pro and comparing their abs out of all things. Might just be the angle but homie looks bigger then lazar, who isn't even natural more than likely.

Theres no reason to really care about the shapes of your muscles, can't change them.

Might try to get in their twice today to make up for what I missed yesterday.

Lets get it.

Last edited:
Isn't lazar on gear tho???

He claims natty but you know how that is these days.

Big Boss what is he a pro at?? He got trophies? You mean registered with an organization pro?

So any guy with above avg physique is a pro now? By that logic I am a pro an know a good amount of pros. Anyone can register to hit the stage not hard. All pros? Normal everyday ppl who live diff.

My bad I guess I view the body diff than yourself.

Last edited:
Also natty or not, abs will still differ. Fact. So yea genetics. Just like shoulders, arms, chest etc. All you can do is bring em out to best of your potential. I'm sure dude above can enhance his abs with more work btw.

One more rant. Im natty but the whole "he on gear thing" is old now. Excuses. Go on YouTube an look up natural shows. Dudes look better than guys on steroids. Bottomline diet protocol and training make the diff. I have no prob with a guy who pins but are serious about their **** an not just doin it for the women etc. Iight I'll shut up now.

Last edited:
Lazar Is one of the fake nattys like Ulysses jr, their mass is deff attainable but people question them because they are so massive and dry year round

One more rant. Im natty but the whole "he on gear thing" is old now. Excuses. Go on YouTube an look up natural shows. Dudes look better than guys on steroids. Bottomline diet protocol and training make the diff. I have no prob with a guy who pins but are serious about their **** an not just doin it for the women etc. Iight I'll shut up now.

IMO It takes more work to be on gear than it does to be natty lol I ain't touching gear unless I'm in my 30s had all my kids and got money to blow because you can't slip up with your diet and you're going to eat much more. I'm cutting at 2750-3k cal and this ain't cheap lol can't even imagine when I properly bulk at like 4000-4500 cal how much I'm gonna be spending on food

Youre right. Its not easy either way but on comes with a lot of maintance and money. Agreed. Co worker for example is doing it all wrong. Next paycheck he like ok I gotta order pct now. Doesn't have all his stuff in order kinda wings it. Fool.

First time back in the gym last night after 10 days and boy am I feeling it right now! Love that feeling! I've fallen in love with the gym all over again that's exactly what I wanted to accomplish from that break! Legs will be obliterated tonight.

what to do about elbow pain? havent been in the gym all week and its killing me. i wont be able to work chest with it like this. wanted to stay out the gym and heal but it doesnt seem like its doing anything :smh: :smh:

i start bulking and i get all these injuries and crap, SMH

He claims natty but you know how that is these days.

Big Boss what is he a pro at?? He got trophies? You mean registered with an organization pro?

So any guy with above avg physique is a pro now? By that logic I am a pro an know a good amount of pros. Anyone can register to hit the stage not hard. All pros? Normal everyday ppl who live diff.

My bad I guess I view the body diff than yourself.
He is a PROfessional fitness model. Pro as in he gets paid to look good. Pro as in he can spend upteen hours in the gym because he gets paid to look good and its his job. Its stupid to put a pic of him up after a regular 9 to 5 guy period.

Your logic is flawed and you seem to like to judge other dudes abs when they post pics. 

Done.

anyone ever use bionic or gofit gloves?

i need to get a new pair of gloves and debating which ones to go with

#chainingday

Gonna start incorporating more chains to my workouts. In regards to the debate, let the unnatty's cook, they put in work also. Personally I couldn't but I'm not the gear person to follow. No will power what so ever when it comes to sweets and today there was candy everywhere. Back to the grind NT.

Lazar is that dude :smokin .... i wish i can look like him within the next 2 years. hopefully hes not on gear :rolleyes

quad dominant leg day, lets get it!!!

Last edited:
what to do about elbow pain? havent been in the gym all week and its killing me. i wont be able to work chest with it like this. wanted to stay out the gym and heal but it doesnt seem like its doing anything :smh: :smh:

i start bulking and i get all these injuries and crap, SMH
Injuries like that are likely a result of less than ideal form

anyone ever use bionic or gofit gloves?

i need to get a new pair of gloves and debating which ones to go with

I've been using bonic full finger gloves for years. Great gloves. The con are they will start smelling and they might tear. I've replaced mine a few time after a year or so of lifting.

For who do or have done intermittent fasting. If you get too busy to eat during the eating window, do you break the fast or just keep it going till the next window?

Man, movin forward, have at least draws on in your pics mane

I didn't come in here for the Ogus pics brah
Says the guy that just got done watching Adrian Broners sex tape.
Hmmm yea a homoerotic bathroom selfy is basically the same thing as a scene with two vaginas and a dude

Doesn't change the fact I didn't come into the stay fit/in shape thread to see your g4p shots bro

But if it's that hard for you to not be weird, continue on

Hmmm yea a homoerotic bathroom selfy is basically the same thing as a scene with two vaginas and a dude

Doesn't change the fact I didn't come into the stay fit/in shape thread to see your g4p shots bro

But if it's that hard for you to not be weird, continue on
Some people were asking for before and afters so I contributed. If it's that offensive I'll take it down . The only one complaining is the guy that was just watching the D tho. Sorry I forgot I was on niketalk home of the immature.

Back
Top Bottom