STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

anybody in here try Bio-Gro or Pure PF3?

im gonna give one a shot, have not decided which one yet.

Lol don't waste your money bro unless you just got extra cash to blow and are buying it BOGO. Till this day them dudes can't even give a clear answer on what it does and how to know its working.

Heads up BB.com has an extra 20% off all BSN products

Lol don't waste your money bro unless you just got extra cash to blow and are buying it BOGO. Till this day them dudes can't even give a clear answer on what it does and how to know its working.

Heads up BB.com has an extra 20% off all BSN products

lucky i love trying new supps, not a rich NTr but yea i spend what i want relating to gym stuff

id say stop wasting your money on garbage like BSN, phase 8 etc bb.com sales

i dont even remember the last time i used muscle pharm, bsn, ON, etc all those super commercial gym brands are the worse honestly

this industry is huge, like i said i dont go off bb.com ratings or misc bros at all

Last edited:
Anybody else eat oatmeal with protein. Tastes weird/gross. Whats the secret
I'm 31.

I tried doing this but it didnt last. Might have been the protein i used at the time, but to me it was gross. Also added natural PB to get some healthy fats...nasty. I now just blend it with my mid morning shake and call it a day.

I'm 31.

I tried doing this but it didnt last. Might have been the protein i used at the time, but to me it was gross. Also added natural PB to get some healthy fats...nasty. I now just blend it with my mid morning shake and call it a day.
Whats wrong with you guys? lol

Oats with protein powder and peanut butter is absolutely delicious. 

I cook my oats with milk, and the key is not to let the oats get too dry. If they get too dry, it does not mix well. 

Why is everyone stating there age?
a/s/l

devil.gif

Was a good watch. Watching episode two now. Further confirms that I wouldn't want to live the bodybuilder's lifestyle.

Interesting to see how he looks like during the offseason - not super shredded.

Also, those of you who complain about distractions have it easy. It must be super difficult for him to get a workout done without people interrupting.

Also, thought it was interesting that he just trains at normal Gold's and LV Athletic Club.
Word..I was watching wondering why his wife wasn't around or the one shaving his back come to find out they separated/divorced..in the last episode he talks about not seeing/talking to family for months because he doesn't have the time..I think she got tired of it..

wait so who was the chick cooking his food? shaving his back? :lol:

She's part of the squad man...

Lol

i thought that was his girl or something

dude lives a weird life man

anyone know how much hes worth? is it even worth it anymore? its kinda sad but maybe if he made enough when hes done he can just go live a normal life but probably not

lucky i love trying new supps, not a rich NTr but yea i spend what i want relating to gym stuff

id say stop wasting your money on garbage like BSN, phase 8 etc bb.com sales

i dont even remember the last time i used muscle pharm, bsn, ON, etc all those super commercial gym brands are the worse honestly

this industry is huge, like i said i dont go off bb.com ratings or misc bros at all

I've never used BSN, I'm just putting out a good deal for anyone looking to buy Supps.

So what are some good protein brands to look for?

:nerd:

As long as taurine glycine and creatine aren't listed in the protein content what ever you can afford. I'm gonna buy some NOW whey isolate when I finish my tubs of twin labs, I hear it doesn't taste great but it's super cheap and good profile

ON is garbage? LOL

muscletech is a trash brand all together

BSN is solid.

BSN and ON are the same company, I usually say get ON to anyone not willing to look at smaller companies. No filters or shady labels or anything

are they?

anyways i honestly think Syntha 6 has the best flavoring, sucks they have so much carbs and calories but tastes damn good.

Back
Top Bottom