STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm 155. I been fluctuating between 150-160 the last two years. But for most of my twenties I was 135, yes
laugh.gif
How old are you Amel?

Going into my meet tomorrow. My class is STACKED. Weighed in today for the 198 class at 196 after my water cut. Going to be a fight. Check it out, I'll update tomorrow with progress. #nt

Instagram.com/deadlifts_and_nikes
Good luck man. U da **** and toilet paper.

Going into my meet tomorrow. My class is STACKED. Weighed in today for the 198 class at 196 after my water cut. Going to be a fight. Check it out, I'll update tomorrow with progress. #nt

flourish brother, flourish

Squats finally picking up momentum on the progress. Deads will be back over 300 by new year's too. Bench has stalled, but I ain't eem mad.

Good luck dog!!! 
pimp.gif

Good luck Ekin.

also for the rest. what were yall numbers for the Bench Press challenge.

I know Bwood at 60

I had 35.

BigBoss 50?

Last edited:
Theres a vid on World Star, homeless, 50 year old French (I think) dude thats ripped as **** and has on NT denim. :lol:

On the real, dude is 50 and hus aesthetics is pretty damn good. Homeless (I think, coudnt understand the vid) yet he still has his supps with him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom