STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I too lift in a fasted state. I do eat right after lifting on my lifting days.

My off days I pretty much just eat when I get home from work. I'm just never hungry and it hasn't ever hurt my lifting.

Last edited:
Was in the gym this morning at 6:45....including the trainers and myself, there were 6 people there
laugh.gif
We must be the lucky ones. Got to the gym around 7 this morning. There were about 4-5 people lifting, maybe 6 on the cardio machines

anyone have any personal feedback about the jym pre workout stuff? ive been using c4 and 1mr and i just want something better. ive looked up some reviews on bb and ish, but i find NT to be more resourceful haha.
I ordered the pre jym and it just came in the mail. Im gonna try it in the morning and I'll let u know how it is. And I know know what ur sayin about the c4. I just threw my last container in the garbage.

I don't know about one meal a day but I try to do fasted cardio a few mornings a week. Are you really eating only one meal? No shakes or anything?

I ordered the pre jym and it just came in the mail. Im gonna try it in the morning and I'll let u know how it is. And I know know what ur sayin about the c4. I just threw my last container in the garbage.

thanks man. im thinking about trying their protein too, if your results are good. sucks that i have to order stuff because vitamin shoppe doesnt have much of a variety and GNC is mad over priced.

nobody acting like a big shot but you. Every gym got a couple guys like you. I'm sure you've been overweight your whole life due to no discipline no self control and poor eating habits. Instead of getting in the gym and fixing the problem you take it upon yourself to pack on more garbage weight and call yourself a powerlifter. This is the get in shape thread maybe if you tried to get in shape I'd take one of your little challenges serious. You have a good day now.
You don't even lift bro, just leave the thread.

I don't understand
all I'm saying is that if you can't hold on to something you cant lift it. You may be able to lift more with straps and belts in the gym but I don't see it as functional if you can't use that same strength in real life. Obviously your back should be much stronger than your grip but what good is it doing if you can't hold on to what you're lifting? grip strength and core strength are two very important pieces of what I consider functional strength outside the gym so personally I don't use straps or belts for that reason.

anyone else use Combat Protein,
this stuff is becoming my new favorite
Peanut Butter chocolate
Cinnamon Bun
Banana Cream
Orange swirl
(so far) have all been great.

I've been using the on whey forever. I like the mocha cappuccino. How's the taste of the combat peanut butter chocolate?

how much do you think it is per scoop
MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder Spiking – Class Action Investigation

Practice: Defective Products & Consumer Protection
Phase: Investigation
Chimicles & Tikellis is investigating a potential class action lawsuit on behalf of consumers who purchased MusclePharm’s Combat protein powder. It has been alleged that MusclePharm has been spiking the content of its protein powder with amino acids. The amount of protein in the powder is typically measured by the nitrogen content of the protein and it has been alleged manufacturers add certain amino acids to the powder solely for their nitrogen content. This practice is referred to in the industry as “protein spiking” and can account for as much as 5 grams of protein per scoop. These nitrogen-rich amino acids are much cheaper than whey protein and do not provide health benefits that offset the artificial spike in the protein content of the powder.
hard to say exactly how much though. just hate how shady these companies can be.

Muscle pharm is garbage all around

Combat protein smells and tastes terrible and it is spiked so.. Don't even waste your money

Combat protein smells and tastes terrible and it is spiked so.. Don't even waste your money

Subjective talk after subjective talk.

Let me add my 2 cents of subjective talk.

I have MP Combat Cookies and Creme. Tastes amazing. I use MP fish oil and appreciate the non fishy burps.

Take if for what its worth. NT and commercial items never go hand in hand.

the amount of aminos used to spike will not affect your "gainz" especially if you're only taking in a few scoops/day. i just prefer not to support a company that deliberately misleads the consumers. no big deal.

i'm gonna start working on moving more weight soon so i'll be taking in protein calories from powder, eggs, steak, chicken, turkey, bison etc. keep the carbs reasonable and not worry much about fats.

i listed 4 flavors all of which i said were excellent.
so yea opinion.

I'm also a big fan of Dymatize products

Last edited:
Any review on insanity max 30 yet? Im 30+ pounds overweight so for a lot of the exercises I am planning on doing the modifiers. Any other tips/ reviews?

Back
Top Bottom