STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Seems the only activities approved in this thread are 24 Hour Fitness/LA Fitness and Hoops.

I lift obviously to be stronger and look better, but for softball too. Do a lot of rotational core work and med ball throws on my "off days".

Dropping nukes at my size. People never expect it :lol: :pimp:

Quest chips are very unsatisfying. You literally need a handful to get a satisfying bite.

I need to re-up on boxes though. Theyre too clutch when you need a quick fix.

Quest chips are very unsatisfying. You literally need a handful to get a satisfying bite.

I need to re-up on boxes though. Theyre too clutch when you need a quick fix.

Quest isn't hurting, but I can't imagine how much more product they'd move with lower prices.

I tried the chocolate chip cookie dough bar last night for the first time. I'm going to try the other flavors then pick up a box of the flavor I like the most.

I tried the chocolate chip cookie dough bar last night for the first time. I'm going to try the other flavors then pick up a box of the flavor I like the most.
Out of the 3 I've tried (cc cookie dough, cookies & cream & strawberry cheesecake) cookies & cream is by far the best.

A lot of the reviews I read before hand said the same thing. 

Last edited:
yeah it's a sprint race. seems winnable but **** paying 130 plus fees or whatever plus I hear the course won't even be all that fun at att park. bleacher runs...and water jug carries...no fire no mud no fun

**** paying 60 bucks for shorts though damn mine get roughed up. thinking about getting a lightweight jacket I can stow away in my bag for emergencies. nike vapor jacket looks cool but 100 bucks

northface jackets have that dumb *** neck frill **** reminds me of Jurassic park ******* annoying.

Get PEScience Snicker Doodle...
their snickerdoodle was good but i actually liked their chocolate better. PES has some good stuff for sure though. gonna use their alphamine on the second month of my cut. have used it before with good results.

I lift obviously to be stronger and look better, but for softball too. Do a lot of rotational core work and med ball throws on my "off days".

Dropping nukes at my size. People never expect it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Man I had a great response for this but Id get banned swiftly 
laugh.gif

Mirin some of those homers hit doe (no pun)

The only activities I do outside of the gym are thinking about what Im going to do next in the gym. 

Last edited:
Most protein's have BCAA's. I know ON does.

I take BCAA's throughout the day and during the workout. Sorry, water sucks on it's own.
I've done the Sprint, had a lot of fun. It was a group.

That being said, have no interest in the longer ones. The sprint was fun, basically a 5k with obstacles.

Do you guys do activities outside of the gym?

Seems the only activities approved in this thread are 24 Hour Fitness/LA Fitness and Hoops.
The perma rustled jimmies guy again 
laugh.gif

I play hockey and did in high school and a ear in college along with football in high school

Dropping nukes at my size. People never expect it :lol: :pimp:

I actually miss softball, used to play in a couple leagues. Gained tons of weight, they were beer leagues and eating junk post game. Had a blast though.

yeah it's a sprint race. seems winnable but **** paying 130 plus fees or whatever plus I hear the course won't even be all that fun at att park. bleacher runs...and water jug carries...no fire no mud no fun

**** paying 60 bucks for shorts though damn mine get roughed up. thinking about getting a lightweight jacket I can stow away in my bag for emergencies. nike vapor jacket looks cool but 100 bucks

northface jackets have that dumb *** neck frill **** reminds me of Jurassic park ******* annoying.

$60 for shorts is pretty normal nowadays. Don't know if that's a good thing :/

The perma rustled jimmies guy again :lol:

I play hockey and did in high school and a ear in college along with football in high school

:lol:

You take yourself a little too seriously. Don't you have to go steal kettlebells or something scumbag Steve.

I actually miss softball, used to play in a couple leagues. Gained tons of weight, they were beer leagues and eating junk post game. Had a blast though.
$60 for shorts is pretty normal nowadays. Don't know if that's a good thing :/
laugh.gif

You take yourself a little too seriously. Don't you have to go steal kettlebells or something scumbag Steve.
Yeah maybe I should hit up your crossfit box next 
laugh.gif

We don't leave stuff outside. :lol:

Hood mentality: leave your **** out its going to get jacked. Don't blame you for taking advantage. :lol:

Aint nothin wrong with da BB dubs brah

In Kernersville at the Fitness Center. I work right near there actually, they just converted it from a Rush recently. Is it pretty nice in there, hows the equipment? DBs up to 150?

I don't think I've ever seen a Golds that big before.

Yea it's pretty nice, lots of equipment and it's a million times better than Planet Fitness, where I used to go :lol: they have dumbells up to 120 I think.

aite. pulled the trigger on virus panties er tights and a shirt. if nothing else they gonna keep me warm on foggy days just leave that **** in my bag.

can you get out of jury duty for saying it will cause a fitness hardship i'm gonna try to say it's gonna interfere with gains or something for lulz

aite. pulled the trigger on virus panties er tights and a shirt. if nothing else they gonna keep me warm on foggy days just leave that **** in my bag.

can you get out of jury duty for saying it will cause a fitness hardship i'm gonna try to say it's gonna interfere with gains or something for lulz
Reported for not wanting to do your duty as an American. 

Ive ignored every jury duty letter ive gotten.
When u get interviewed just say. I think everyone deserves death penalty no matter the crime

Yea it's pretty nice, lots of equipment and it's a million times better than Planet Fitness, where I used to go
laugh.gif
they have dumbells up to 120 I think.
Oh yeah anything is better than Planet Fitness
laugh.gif

I need to come check it out sometime since I work so close to there.

Back
Top Bottom