STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Sometimes your job pays for it. Mine wouldn't so I can't afford that civic duty crap.

They need to step up their game it's 2015 have jury duty be on snap chat you just send in your argument add a little song too doodle the verdict

1 week into my cut.
3.5 lbs down.
Thank Goodness because I swear doesn't feel like I lost it haha

Morning Fasted Cardio makes a heck of a difference.

i've been called for jury selection numerous times but they never pick me because i look like a scumbag/criminal :lol:
my job would pay me though and i would collect whatever the jury duty pays.

just took a scoop of preworkout (conqu3r) on an empty stomach for the first time in a while. feels good man. bout to go do some squats.

This weightlifting program is really humbling. We don't do a lot of split jerks in crossfit but in weightlifting, obviously it's every day. My clean and jerk best is 195 pounds but coach is taking me all the way down to 95-115 pounds for form work because my jerk is "all wrong" :lol:

Meanwhile, everyone around me is putting up some serious weight. Just really humbling

so what your saying is doing crossfit clean and jerk produced wrong form?

Just for my jerk lol

Cleans and snatches we do all the time we do all the time in crossfit

Split jerks are like once in a blue moon in crossfit

Apparently my balance and stance is all very, very wrong. Doing it the new way, I find myself stumbling and isn

Just for my jerk lol

Cleans and snatches we do all the time we do all the time in crossfit

Split jerks are like once in a blue moon in crossfit

Apparently my balance and stance is all very, very wrong. Doing it the new way, I find myself stumbling and isn
so the jerk store called?

No. You want to help me with my jerk ? We can do lots of jerkin
devil.gif
some nice salty beef jerky 
devil.gif

Ive ignored every jury duty letter ive gotten.
When u get interviewed just say. I think everyone deserves death penalty no matter the crime

This :lol:. The one time I went I just told them I didn't trust cops and that they would lie to protect each other

I wouldn't eem be lying when I say that. There's some truth to that.

No offense to any cops in this thread :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom