STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I follow a lot of lifters on my instagram, probably half of my list are crossfitters/weightlifters

Quite possibly my personal favorite is @luisjavier16 I think he's 150 pounds tops, but just crazy, stupid strong - and only going to get stronger cuz he's so young

I agree, @hookgrip is a good account to follow too.

Last edited:
i post nothing fitness-related [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I don't follow any famous fitness people either but deadlifts and nikes is a beast. bigboss too, when he posts his lifts. i follow hookgrip too - that's plenty inspirational enough.
Aww thanks Mikey
embarassed.gif

I should post more but its really not my style, might try to tonight though just for fun.

Mine is @J_Shumate

Don't follow bwood he post fruity stuff

Last edited:
Doesn't "competes in natty comps" just mean they have to test for the comp. They can still cycle right?

Dude i know who is a "natural bodybuilder" uses juice and just gets off it so he can pass the drug tests

Doesn't "competes in natty comps" just mean they have to test for the comp. They can still cycle right?

Dude i know who is a "natural bodybuilder" uses juice and just gets off it so he can pass the drug tests
That's what I was going to say but didn't want to go there.. I find it hard to believe that dude has never been on.

Exactly. Just like weed testing in the NFL. When you give someone a "heads up" to when drug testing is going to happen you're basically giving them the timeline as to when to get off. Doesn't mean they don't use, just means they now know when to cycle.

"Natural" bodybuilding and powerlifting are the biggest jokes. What that guy does is straight **** boy ***** made **** real talk.

I feel the same way about Jesse Norris, look him up, the only 198er ever to total 2k without wraps and he's natty..... sure.

Last edited:
we've already had a mean argument about natty and not natty..
Putting my flame suit on, but I still feel like just because you can buy most of your stuff at GNC and BB.com doesn't make you "Natty"
but that's just my opinion which I also don't think is a bad thing to do either.

When you're taking over 8+ pills, powders, etc, to Increase your performance. what's "Natural" about that.
but I digress, yall put me in the noose last time I said that.

(lol we're all tighter now as a community, so I hope I can say all of this again without getting ostracized for it)

Last edited:
"Natural" bodybuilding and powerlifting are the biggest jokes. What that guy does is straight **** boy ***** made **** real talk.

I feel the same way about Jesse Norris, look him up, the only 198er ever to total 2k without wraps and he's natty..... sure.
QFT

I started may 11th at 285 and ever since then I decided I wanted to make some healthy changes in my life by eating healthier and working out 6 days a week. It's been hard to say the least but I have kept at it and today I weighed in at 249lbs. :pimp: and really it's been by eating clean and working out an hour a day. I'm 6'5 btw

Last edited:
we've already had a mean argument about natty and not natty..
Putting my flame suit on, but I still feel like just because you can buy most of your stuff at GNC and BB.com doesn't make you "Natty"
but that's just my opinion which I also don't think is a bad thing to do either.

When you're taking over 8+ pills, powders, etc, to Increase your performance. what's "Natural" about that.
but I digress, yall put me in the noose last time I said that.

(lol we're all tighter now as a community, so I hope I can say all of this again without getting ostracized for it)

You're missing the boat on what natural means :lol:

^ I know but i wont beat a dead horse.

3rd day of the cut.. my body got use the schedule now.

yea you Ectos have no idea the struggle.

Had one tell me how he ate 3.5k on his bulk just to get over 180.... cheeky bastard

Ok. So I'm a 7.5 (yes, I'm small) on most nike shoes. 7.5 in metcons but I would like it a little tighter. I'm an 8 in adipowers because of the width but the shoes have always felt a little "long"

I finally want to get Romaleos. 7.5? Or size down even further to 7? I've heard tts (I think Big Boss told me this eons ago) but also some say go even smaller to get a really snug fit.

What say you, thread

I'm very close to getting a size 7 but I just need a few more inputs to make up my mind

Last edited:
Ok. So I'm a 7.5 (yes, I'm small) on most nike shoes. 7.5 in metcons but I would like it a little tighter. I'm an 8 in adipowers because of the width but the shoes have always felt a little "long"

I finally want to get Romaleos. 7.5? Or size down even further to 7? I've heard tts (I think Big Boss told me this eons ago) but also some say go even smaller to get a really snug fit.

What say you, thread

I'm very close to getting a size 7 but I just need a few more inputs to make up my mind

Be careful. Boss is going to roast you even though he probably wears an 8 :lol:

Btw, I definitely estimated the brutality of a weightlifting program

I thought I had some preparation from crossfit but even the warmups got me super tired. There was a lot of isometric work which wiped me out. I hate that holding a pose for 10 seconds stuff.

And the coach is a form nazi. I thought my setups was pretty good, but coach would be like, 'move your back leg back, your front leg forward, yea bend that knee more' and then after a decade of getting me in the right spot, he'd finally say, 'Good, now lift.' :lol: It wiped me out just getting to the right position and holding my pose while he tinkered with me

I was working at 60-70 percent of my one rep max the whole time and I was pooped. He'd have me do things over and over again until he thought I got it right, and then he'd be like: 'Good, now 5 sets of 5 of that' and I'd be like, 'I thought I was done!'

From crossfit, I'm used to 15 minutes of warmups, then 15-20 minutes of strength work, and then 10-20 minutes of the WOD. But we really lifted for 1.5 hours today.

I was done at the end. He didn't even let me finish everything on the board, he saw how tired I was :rofl:

Last edited:
Be careful. Boss is going to roast you even though he probably wears an 8
laugh.gif
Oh you got jokes?

Im an 11 b!tch boys 
tongue.gif

I only roast people that lift serious, are considered a grown man and weigh the same as a middle schooler 
laugh.gif

Unless you're like 5'5 and under.

All love though before people get mad <3

Last edited:
Oh you got jokes?

Im an 11 b!tch boys :tongue:

I only roast people that lift serious, are considered a grown man and weigh the same as a middle schooler :lol:  

Unless you're like 5'5 and under.

All love though before people get mad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom