STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can't smash ma... went too hard leg pressing
laugh.gif

Sorry I had to...
I forgive you, legit depressed over this though :frown:

I do it when I'm in the middle of my cut. Knocks out cardio quick and helps me with keeping more size. Just be careful not to tax the body to much where it effects your lifts tho! Cause thats always number 1

Could you point me in the direction of which plan you're on?

ah man.. have not posted in a minute.

Chiropractic school has taken over my life, but i love it.

been IIFYMing and hitting the gym, love it compared to the keto i use to do. can lift so much more!

tomorrow morning going to hit the gym before classes for some cardio... i cant believe i am about to say this but i am looking forward to it....

Any foam roller reccomendations?

was an athletic trainer at TXST for track and field and we had the athletes roll out using PVC piping lol

if you want to go cheap, get the cheap foam.. but over time they will mold to where you roll at on the roller and soften.

also might want to look into getting a 'tiger tail' to roll your muscles out yourself..

That lifted feature was awesome.

Some ninjas cutting up some onions in my house though

Since vacation i have added a good 5 lbs. So instead of constantly being 180-183 i have been 185-187.
Deadlift yesterday PR of 2 reps at 455. Put two 10s on and was like i just did a double at 455lbs i got this.....welp...it got off the floor about an inch and my body just wasn't having it. My form on 455 was bad anyway.

But pulled 455 for two sumo, the motion is starting to make more sense to my body and lets me initiate my back less then conventional if that makes sense. I'm more or less squatting it off the ground.

i remain on my quest of 405 squat 495 dead. Soccer starting back up in a week though so RIP my weight.

edit: just watched that espn vid....must seriously be onion day or something because they are cutting a bunch at my job too

Last edited:
I made the mistake of neglecting my legs for so long. I mean I always jogged or hit the elliptical before every workout but never really did squats or deadlifts. Past month I've been doing them and form is pretty damn good the trainer says.

Taking it easy on lifting heavier but fams all this stress of going through home buying I've been destroying the gym. Losing track how long I've been in there. I kinda like it. Other day I deadlifted 275lb. Still moving up

I made the mistake of neglecting my legs for so long. I mean I always jogged or hit the elliptical before every workout but never really did squats or deadlifts. Past month I've been doing them and form is pretty damn good the trainer says.

Taking it easy on lifting heavier but fams all this stress of going through home buying I've been destroying the gym. Losing track how long I've been in there. I kinda like it. Other day I deadlifted 275lb. Still moving up
Gotta hit those legs man! Thats a good start brotha keep hitting that constantly helps with overall mass and weigh gain. Legs is a must. 

JP. What song is that in your video?

Lol and thank you for not doing that ridiculous OD motion before you deadlift.

Gotta hit those legs man! Thats a good start brotha keep hitting that constantly helps with overall mass and weigh gain. Legs is a must. 
Thanks man. Legs are important for my job as well and I've noticed a difference when doing certain tasks.

Didn't feel like cooking/meal prep this weekend.  So, I'm eating struggling meals this week that fit my macros.....
laugh.gif

Are you guys foam rolling right before/after lifting or upon waking up/going to sleep?

depending on what i am lifting, i will do before and after.

if i am super sore, say the next day or two days after, il roll out before bed and in the morning. i usually roll myself out with a tiger tail instead of using a foam roller.

hurts like hell but well worth it afterwards

Everyone is always trying to better there physique some how lol even when I was super lean and maintained that. I wanted to grow bigger. Its hard man lol

Been struggling with this for so long lol.
:smh:
I'm still lean but you can tell I workout compared to other guys with similar lean physiques.

I stopped squatting for a while due to knee problems..when I started squatting the past two weeks I've gotten terrible groin cramps after the first set that stops me from going further, any help? Stretch more before squatting? It's frustrating man.

Back
Top Bottom