STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

But what was leg day?  Perhaps air walks are the secret to building legs like tree trunks?
They wear pants for a reason... jk....maybe

But that **** is hard as **** for real, but he slams lifting weights like its just a walk in the park.... Its apples to oranges, they both take different kinds of strength. 

Last edited:
snapped a pic

is it 30% off entire order or just selected products?
awards nominees.

i have all protein and quest bars in my cart right now

edit:

damb i just added a 10lb bag of dymatize protein and it got the discount 

Last edited:
Love this thread.. Lurk all the time

Been killin it recently at the gym

Not sure if you guys post pics [emoji]128064[/emoji] (pause)

Reps of 30 will humble you real quick. Doing this program for next few weeks. Had chest yesterday..killed me.

What program you doing bro?

Old school body builder dude at my gym told me about it.
Basically 30 reps each set. Of what you do. I did 4 sets of everything. So 120 reps. 4 exercies. 480 reps total. Was brutal. Finished with push ups and cardio. Could barely take my shirt off

Old school body builder dude at my gym told me about it.
Basically 30 reps each set. Of what you do. I did 4 sets of everything. So 120 reps. 4 exercies. 480 reps total. Was brutal. Finished with push ups and cardio. Could barely take my shirt off
i can confirm. i am old school bodybuilder who took tdogg's shirt off

30awards2015

30% off bb.
Repped. About due for some protein so I got 2 of the 2.91lbs of Syntha 6 for $48 shipped since they were already having a buy 1 get 1 half off

Edit: my first taking Syntha 6. I wanted something that had a mixed matrix of protein this time. Plus trying to get the biggest bang for my buck. Too bad Pre Jym is too expensive for the servings you get. I'm a big fan of their pre(taste is horrible).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom