STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Copped some wireless earbuds, I just hope they don't mess with my bar placement during squats. Must've gone through at least 7 pairs of normal earbuds at the gym.

For you guys who don't want dry chicken breast. The key is higher temp and shorter cook time
450 degrees for 20min. I've done it multiple times. Never undercooked and never dry. Juicy as can be.

I'm going to try this.. I'm notorious for cooking dry chicken..

Seems right. This is basically the instruction for those Wegman's premade chicken breasts and they are tender and juicy as ****.

Are ya'll doing cardio in romaleos after lifting?

Copped some wireless earbuds, I just hope they don't mess with my bar placement during squats. Must've gone through at least 7 pairs of normal earbuds at the gym.
If those don't work out for you, get the Power beats 2 wireless. Been working well for me

Those type of wireless headphones look goofy as hell.

I use the Power Beats 2 wireless also and I highly recommend them.

im not a fan of fried chicken at all. i grill chicken almost everyday. i dont ever get tired of grilled chicken grilled chicken breast either brined or marinated in the fridge all day and it always comes out extra juicy
Brine helps a lot huh. Imma try that out. Warm salt water for 30 min or so right

I've been using these for about 3 months now $40 bucks at best buy
light weight, stays in your ears even without the ear piece connector part.
the little cord doesn't get in my way at all. I sometimes forget its even there.
distance is 50 yards. battery life is like 4-5 hours.

If those don't work out for you, get the Power beats 2 wireless. Been working well for me

Those type of wireless headphones look goofy as hell.

I use the Power Beats 2 wireless also and I highly recommend them.

I can get over the goofiness since I'm basically only using them in the gym. Anyone that hates on me there can kick rocks lol
I was looking at the PowerBeats 2 Wireless, but they were over $100 more expensive.

I highly recommend the power beats 2 wireless. Sound great, stay on even while running, and they haven't crapped out on me or lost any quality and ive had em for almost a year now i think. The battery life is like 5-6 hours. Price is the only issue but my lady got em for me while she was working at verizon.

Hows the battery life on those?

Lasts me all day, I dont ever fully charge it either, 15 min for a quick charge that lasts an hour, I usually charge it on my way to and from the gym and an hour here and there and ive yet to have it die on me and I dont ever remember fully charging it since ive gotten it. I take it on the train as well.

Brine helps a lot huh. Imma try that out. Warm salt water for 30 min or so right
indeed . kosher salt . i dont mess with other salt . i do it longer but that dude was right. high heat and short cooking times make the best. 

Last edited:
Just left the grocery store and saw some red velvet donuts...just closed my eyes and walked by |I

Last edited:
Don't know the rules to strongman but don't think calling that a good lift would be fair to the other competitors. Dude is strong obviously, but don't believe he had locked out.

They seem to be a little more lenient for strongman than PL. All that hitching, etc, they just care that you get the weight up.

Don't know the rules to strongman but don't think calling that a good lift would be fair to the other competitors. Dude is strong obviously, but don't believe he had locked out.

Agreed, not sure about their judging / grading... I am a crossfitter and we would get no repped at a comp with this type of form.

Back
Top Bottom