STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

when people see you working with heavy weight at the rack, they'd rather just wait to let you finish. some are cool with keeping up, but most often if you're a strong dude they just wanna let you finish as fast as you can so yall don't have to keep removing plates and ****.

it's fun when people of the same power level work in at the rack, but that's so rare in most cases. i'm a goku.

Bench work from tonight

crossfit shoes... It's like we don't even know you 
frown.gif

when people see you working with heavy weight at the rack, they'd rather just wait to let you finish. some are cool with keeping up, but most often if you're a strong dude they just wanna let you finish as fast as you can so yall don't have to keep removing plates and ****.

it's fun when people of the same power level work in at the rack, but that's so rare in most cases. i'm a goku.
Yeah I could see that being a reason. I was only working with one plate though 
laugh.gif

i've never seen that at my gym big boss did you notice someone left their encyclopedia stuck to the bar? did it bother you when you were benching?

this thread regresses every time its mentioned.

dumb argument up next.

stay tuned.

i've never seen that at my gym big boss did you notice someone left their encyclopedia stuck to the bar? did it bother you when you were benching?
lol

Its called benchblokz, allows you to do board pressing without having to have someone hold a board on your chest.

It does take some time to get used to though, the weight shifts sometimes when the block hits your chest.

Anyone tried mesomorph or anafuse yet? Anafuse has gotten incredible reviews. May have to order some to push me past my plateau.

Anyone tried mesomorph or anafuse yet? Anafuse has gotten incredible reviews. May have to order some to push me past my plateau.

If it's an over the counter supplement with the prefix 'ana' in it, I'll state this again, not worth it. The ingredients in there, though not particularly potent anabolic factors, will influence your natural production in the long haul. And all you'll have to show for it is your wallet being 50$ lighter and some extra acne

just got back from my trip from Korea 11 days. 13 without the gym
I think I def needed that mental break, im ready to get back in to it full swing now. not feeling as lethargic as I was before I left.

Also going to do one of the those mudd run obstacle courses in May. it's only 3 miles but ive never done them.
anyone here do them and do you train for them just by doing cardio and some reg no weight exercises to prepare (push ups, pull ups, core)?

I've never had an out of body experience, but then again I've never really tried maxing out any of my lifts.

The one time I attempted to test my 1RM for deadlift was right after doing heavy squats so it ended up being pitiful. My deadlift is pitiful anyway lol.

Anyone else here squat more than they deadlift?

Last edited:
Man I remember the first time I hit 135 6 months ago. :lol:

I cannot squat more than deadlift. My squat is 100 pounds less.

Your deadlift is pretty good for your weight. I think you deadlift as much as me if not more (335) and my bench 1rm is 255 :lol:. But I also weigh 185 so maybe my deadlift is weak :\

Man I remember the first time I hit 135 6 months ago. :lol:

I cannot squat more than deadlift. My squat is 100 pounds less.

Your deadlift is pretty good for your weight. I think you deadlift as much as me if not more (335) and my bench 1rm is 255 :lol:. But I also weigh 185 so maybe my deadlift is weak :\

Yeah I can do 315x3. I'm not mad. I feel I can do better though.

I don't know if I'll be dl any time soon. I hurt my back and now my shrugs are way higher than my dl. Ratios all messed up. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom