STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Well down 14 lbs. went from 186 to 172 currently. I'm 5'10, so I'm almost there. I've for some crazy veins in my biceps and even some in my shoulders too. My problem is that I can't get the donut to go away... Any suggestions. I'm eating around 1800 cals per day, hitting all of my macros. I can't really eat any less.

Have you tried carb cycling? Intermittent fasting?

Combining both of those got me to my leanest I've ever been.

I feel the weight coming off . But dont want to step on a scale to shake my confidence.

Been consistent in the gym for the last few months.

Feels good man

Keep it up!
Remember, judge with the mirror not the scale. Muscle is denser than fat, numbers might not move but overall physique and health definitely improves! **** a scale.

The first week getting back to the swing of things is the hardest. I've been inactive since Super Bowl weekend due to a hip flexor injury doing some hurdle drills.

Started doing some conditioning drills last Friday and now I'm feeling like I never stopped :pimp:

I'd say about 75% of the time I did get all my calories in during a single meal. Otherwise I stayed well within the 8 hour window, usually within a 4 hour window. I also always trained fasted and never had any energy or strength issues.

Well down 14 lbs. went from 186 to 172 currently. I'm 5'10, so I'm almost there. I've for some crazy veins in my biceps and even some in my shoulders too. My problem is that I can't get the donut to go away... Any suggestions. I'm eating around 1800 cals per day, hitting all of my macros. I can't really eat any less.

I know this is counter intuitive, but I would eat more. Your metabolism is gonna stall out real quick at 1800 calories, especially if you've been at it for awhile

Yeah 1800 is pretty low if you're working out. Especially if you were eating like that at 185.

Been having a difficult time meeting my calorie requirements to make the jump from 165 -> 175.

Seems like I eat till the point im full on a daily basis...

I'll either go..

Breakfast

4 scrambled eggs

3 strips thick cut turkey bacon

2 slices of buttered toast

830 calorie protein shake

Lunch

2 angus burgers or

3 chicken finger combo @ Raising Canes

Dinner

...? whatever I feel like eating + 830 calorie protein shake

Been consistently weighing in @ 165 every morning still 
mean.gif

Been having a difficult time meeting my calorie requirements to make the jump from 165 -> 175.

I'll either go..

Breakfast
4 scrambled eggs

Lunch
2 angus burgers or

Dinner

Been consistently weighing in @ 165 every morning still :smh:  
Maybe try some snacks in between? That's a good amount of intake of you ask me bro. I know if I consistently ate like that I'd put weight on. I struggle with breakfast everyday. I end up eating breakfast like 4x a week.

You do a lot of cardio?

was joking around with my wife the other night and went to snap a pic in the bathroom without my shirt on to text to her. i was trying to be funny by popping my belly out but then the whole thing backfired when i realized how much of a fat slob i really am again :lol: :smh: :frown:

I'll either go..

Breakfast

4 scrambled eggs

Lunch

2 angus burgers or

Dinner

Been consistently weighing in @ 165 every morning still 
mean.gif

Are you counting calories? Do you know what your maintenance calorie intake is?

Maybe try some snacks in between? That's a good amount of intake of you ask me bro. I know if I consistently ate like that I'd put weight on. I struggle with breakfast everyday. I end up eating breakfast like 4x a week.

You do a lot of cardio?

First of all, ditch the weight gainer shake. Those are a joke. Second, you're gonna have to clean that lunch and dinner up and make it more protein rich and less fat/carb heavy. And the most important thing of gaining weight worth actually gaining is hitting your protein intake every single day. You're probably only about halfway there right now

Yo geeks, question for you.

What general nutrition tips you suggest for someone looking to cut excess fat/gain more definition?

I'd suggest eating less calories of bananas than you need in a day to maintain or gain weight. That's how you lose weight.

Definition is overrated anyways.

Back
Top Bottom