STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

laugh.gif

Yo geeks, question for you.

What general nutrition tips you suggest for someone looking to cut excess fat/gain more definition?

Eat more whole food protein, train your *** off, limit sugar, make sure you've got enough animal fats. Eat on a schedule that works for you, and eat WELL consistently. It's just how consistent you can be at the end of the day.

man....i stepped on the scale this morning and confirmed how much i've been eating (and barely working out).
starting by limiting my sugar and maybe even start meal prepping my breakfast.

Eat more whole food protein, train your *** off, limit sugar, make sure you've got enough animal fats. Eat on a schedule that works for you, and eat WELL consistently. It's just how consistent you can be at the end of the day.
Can you clarify "whole food protein" and "animal fats"? I'm assuming the former means protein from real food rather than protein powders/bars and animal fats coming from meats?

The best thing about mcgregor being as popular as he is, is the spotlight hes giving to Ido Portal.

Let him flourishhhhhh.

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

when he was prepping for the aldo fight, there were plenty of threads mentioning ido portal on sherdog and it reminded me of you except they were all negative and people were making fun of "movement" and "flowy". after that flash KO though, haven't seen anyone poking fun of his training anymore.

btw i can't wait to see mcgregor get heavily tested. not gonna happen from nate diaz though.

Last edited:
What ******* idiots 
laugh.gif

Trying to fight at a gym? Where there are heavy objects aka potential weapons EVERYWHERE?!

If you try to jump me I'm picking up a preloaded 30 pound curl bar and going to WORK 
laugh.gif

Edit: those 2 dudes were some of the smallest in there and they waited to hit him once he had weights in each hand 
indifferent.gif
 straight ***** made.

Last edited:
Good gawd, whoever was DJing that fight dide an awesome job. He timed the Andy Grammar song "Honey Im Good" so well. :smokin

Any boxers/martial artists on NT?

Thinking about stopping by the UFC gym tomorrow and checking it out.

I'm gonna go out on a lamb and say boxer15 might be a boxer.

Hit all of my goals for the gym this week already so I ate some frozen pizza and a burger and dl for 45 minutes. :pimp:

Last edited:
Dudes threw hands when the other dude had heavy DBs in his hands. Like how you gonna wait until his hands are pre occupied. If you are going to fight him ask him to step outside. What clowns

Back
Top Bottom