STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

took pre-workout for the first time in 7 months (and only had taken it 1 time 7 months ago prior to 13 months from this date)

Honestly I dont like the feeling it brings anymore. i'd rather just keep eating my food. having my Energy Drink packets that have like 20mg of caffeine and some taurine and Keep it moving

Last edited:
Yo anyone got that .gif of the dude using that weird flexible bar with plates on it holding it on his chest walking like a chicken? It's like the stupidest looking thing ever and hilarious. Trying to show someone and I couldn't find it.

I'm in DC. Theres a few MMA gyms around here and a few boxing gyms scattered around.

I've been trying to research prices the last couple nights and everything looks like its around the $100-150 like you said. I guess I would start off in a proper instruction setting paying a little more, getting my foundation, and then moving on and going to a basic gym.

This is the gym though - https://ufcgym.com

I'm not sure about their instructors as of yet. I'll definitely be sure to ask when I go up there

Most martial arts gyms offer a free trial class. I suggest you do your research online and go around all the gyms and get a feel for the place and especially the instructors.
Ive been training on and off for 6 years if that matters

If he lands the the wrong way, which it looks like he almost did, that's his life.

Last edited:
Try this, one of my work out in my program.

Complete in As FEW SETS AS POSSIBLE

100 Back Squats @ 75% of your body weight!

Example I weight 187, I will squat (64kg) 140.8lbs.

I did it in 3 sets.  Feel the BERN!!!

Did it in 4 sets @ 120. :x Jesus Christ that was pushing myself. :lol: I think I'll just do that every leg day.

Every time I squat heavy for me (225) my knees.legs shake a lot. I can put the weight up with proper form but anyway I can fix this?

Do i just keep squatting? Also, I heard box jumps help a lot with squats.... true?

Did it in 4 sets @ 120. :x Jesus Christ that was pushing myself. :lol: I think I'll just do that every leg day.

Nice bro. When I did them 5 weeks ago for the first time, I did them in 4 sets.

I don't know if you want to do this everyday, it's just to test your strength and endurance.

Try it again in 4-5 weeks and see if you are able to get 3 sets.

Every time I squat heavy for me (225) my knees.legs shake a lot. I can put the weight up with proper form but anyway I can fix this?

Do i just keep squatting? Also, I heard box jumps help a lot with squats.... true?

You want to correct your knees shaking?

Anyhow,

Accessory exercises that will help your squats.

Example:

Box Jump
Hip thrusters
Box setup with weight
Lunges or weighted Lunges
Back raises
Good mornings
Weighted sit-ups
GHD sit-ups

And try these:

Split Squats
Front Squats
Hack squats
Squat count pauses (3 secs down, 2 secs hold, press up)

Last edited:

Nice bro. When I did them 5 weeks ago for the first time, I did them in 4 sets.

I don't know if you want to do this everyday, it's just to test your strength and endurance.

Try it again in 4-5 weeks and see if you are able to get 3 sets.
Ok word. I'll try again next month.

My deadlift station
laugh.gif

One plate?

That's cute
 Are you referring to the plate on the barbell or the one on the floor?

If you're trying to throw shade. I warm up. Just like I warm up on bench with an empty bar. Crazy concept, I know.

Last edited:
You want to correct your knees shaking?

Anyhow,

Accessory exercises that will help your squats.

Example:

Box Jump
Hip thrusters
Box setup with weight
Lunges or weighted Lunges
Back raises
Good mornings
Weighted sit-ups
GHD sit-ups

And try these:

Split Squats
Front Squats
Hack squats
Squat count pauses (3 secs down, 2 secs hold, press up)
good looks. reading back on what I wrote my grammar was horrible lol. I was half asleep writing that.

How often do you guys cut, and when you cut how often do you eat?

I'm 6'5 235 and have cut to 1500 calories a day, eating just about every 3 hours.

My goal is 210 - 215 by June which isn't hard, but I kind of like carbs.

Back
Top Bottom