STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Currently chowing down on general tsos chicken at work.

No rice tho...just chicken with broccoli...makes me feel less gulty bout eating it :lol: :x

Currently chowing down on general tsos chicken at work.

No rice tho...just chicken with broccoli...makes me feel less gulty bout eating it :lol: :x

Don't feel guilty at all g, probably not the best quality chicken depending on where you got it but still a solid meal macro wise.

Anybody have experience with hst? Started today, desperately need some quad gains. Did 2x10 squats, leg press, extensions and lunges. Gonna do that 3x a week and hopefully flourish with thigh meat.

Don't feel guilty at all g, probably not the best quality chicken depending on where you got it but still a solid meal macro wise.

I was thinking bout this too...maybe chug down a protein shake just to make sure I get all the protein gainz...

Chicken thigh n rice? :nerd:

Tried 45s again today . Felt much better this time around . Still gotta work on my form though.

I always hit 5x5 on the big 3.

3x8 on stuff like barbell rows where i still go heavy.

Trying to build muscle endurance as well as strength.

Did deads tonight... 135x10, 225x10, 315x5x5, which ive never done. I think i had a lil more in me. Grip is getting stronger slowly but surely. Did some ancillary stuff to finish (rows, lat pull, back ext).

anyone try fat gripz? 

hearing great things about them.... kinda embbrased to use them at my gym though lol

I have small hands. The bar itself is already like using fat grips for me [emoji]128557[/emoji] No need to make holding on to the bar harder [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm the same as y'all, I do a max of 5 reps while doing squats. Anymore than that and my knees start hurting

5x5 aka The Texas Method
(Light, Med, Heavy)

This helped my gains tremendously.

I've heard people express 3x10 with heavy lifting helps too.

Fitjoy bars is legit my new favorite.

My goodness it was like an already warmed up quest consistency with muscle pharm bar good taste...legit licking my chops for more

Back day today later. Usually do back and deads same day but Sunday at work I did a cardio, legs circuit. Air squats, lunges with and without some lightweight, farmer carries in the parking lot, up downs. Plus this was all pretty much outside when it was 100 degrees out.

Anyway I need to reach out to sit down anywhere so I doubt deads is happening today

Oh my gaaawdd

First time squatting in about a month or so.(Took a month off to let a Grade 2 ankle sprain heal.) Also been eating like doo doo.

All my strength seems to have vanished. I won't let it discourage me though. Guess I gotta just keep at it and I'll be back to where I was in no time.

Oh my gaaawdd

First time squatting in about a month or so.(Took a month off to let a Grade 2 ankle sprain heal.) Also been eating like doo doo.

All my strength seems to have vanished. I won't let it discourage me though. Guess I gotta just keep at it and I'll be back to where I was in no time.

Yup, no need to get discouraged g, just keep working.

You'll be back in 2 months.

Good to hear you healthy though, that's the real part.

Off day but still hit the gym to do 100 pull ups, 100 dips, run a mile and finish with a jump rope for 25 minutes on my roof in sunny Brooklyn.

Taxing and relaxing at the same time, ready for deadlifts tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom