STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man yall r lucky. I dont ever see any sweeties at the gym, just buncha fat old ladies
Just went workout at a college gym, had bunnies everywhere very distracting

Would the tri-pep be in lieu of protein as a post workout? or something in addition to protein?

I guess i am looking for aid in general recovery after crossfit workouts.
in addition... or a intra workout type ordeal.  you should be getting enough bcaas in your protein depending on what type of protein your taking...

bcaas do help with doms/muscle recovery/preserving muscle

Last edited:
Man yall r lucky. I dont ever see any sweeties at the gym, just buncha fat old ladies

Just went workout at a college gym, had bunnies everywhere very distracting

This is why I don't workout at my college gym. Snow bunny cross fitters EVERYWHERE. I pay an unnecessary $60 a month to workout at a place where mostly 80 year olds workout at. Keeps me fully concentrated and there's never anybody using any equipment other than the treadmills :lol:

I'm usually good in my crossfit classes, until the bunnies start taking their shirts off for the workouts.

So then i take my shirt off 
laugh.gif

:lol: ya thats basically my gym, although i go in the mornings so thats probably the reason why. Hate going during the peak hours tho, limited equipment and a bunch of people. End up waiting for a bench or a dumbbell, **** sucks

I'm always staring at my gym. You would think I'm immune to hot women working out half naked by now, but nooo

They're really nice to look at but when it gets in the way of your workout...

I'd rather them be ugly thanks.

Thank God for the fall and winter time coming up. They'll have more clothes on.

Last edited:
Bowie Gold's Gym checking in lol. I know a couple of people that train at Largo Golds and they're the bodybuilders/physique competitors.

The vibe there makes me want to work 5x harder, the energy is just too dope. I wish i lived closer.

My meal, for on the go. Had a late start so im drinking this whole thing to get my protein up lol bless u egg whites, wasnt in the mood to eat/chew.

Yo soundview the GAT martinis are okay, nothing different,for me atleast. I stick with ON bcass...tasty as fuhhh

Last edited:
I'm always staring at my gym. You would think I'm immune to hot women working out half naked by now, but nooo

They're really nice to look at but when it gets in the way of your workout...

I'd rather them be ugly thanks.

Thank God for the fall and winter time coming up. They'll have more clothes on.
lol man yall comments got me rolling..... nothing like getting on a treadmill and right in front of you is a fine *** white girl with them yoga tights on the elliptical machine.  I'm like where I'm suppose to look? lol

without fail this gets me hyped every time.

heading to the gym now guys i''ll post if i can get that 405 x 5
i'll also see about recording it
Yall really believe he acts like this, huh? I wish I had the old messages between CT and I [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The guy that rants about too many hot women at his gym. That would be a hilarious YouTube video to watch. Someone make it, please.

Last edited:
Yall really believe he acts like this, huh? I wish I had the old messages between CT and I [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm sure he's more chill than that. Has nothing to do with what this video does for the psyche though

Last edited:

PR: 461 with straps.

PR: 441 no straps. (lol i tripped over the bar all good tho)

I do Semi Sumo which I explained.
im only on week 3 of doing deadlifts at all (since about 2/3 years ago)

Felt good.

after I did conventional dead lifts 225lbs 10 reps x 3 times
Pull downs.
rows,
pull ups
back extensions. to finish out the day

Last edited:
lmao. I know right. I was checkin the board and how they were saying straps is cheating lol... reading Amel comments almost wiped me out.

Reported for giving the finger.

It's hard to believe you and I are the same age. You look older lol.

Last edited:
Boss, I lost a lot of weight over this year. I started at 210 back in Janurary im down to 185 now.
So I'm def frail right now. but trying to climb back up.

Reported for giving the finger.
It's hard to believe you and I are the same age. You look older lol.
:rofl:
Bruh.... I hate your guts... lmao.

Last edited:
My video is coming in 2 weeks when my cousin go head to head on total weight for

BS, FS, BP, OHP, DL

PR: 461 with straps.

PR: 441 no straps. (lol i tripped over the bar all good tho)

I do Semi Sumo which I explained.
im only on week 3 of doing deadlifts at all (since about 2/3 years ago)

Felt good.

after I did conventional dead lifts 225lbs 10 reps x 3 times
Pull downs.
rows,
pull ups
back extensions. to finish out the day
X

Did eem know you were black. Thought you were Asian b

Back
Top Bottom