STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit chest and tris today, and saw what might be the hottest girl I've ever seen at my gym. Me and half the gym couldn't help but staring. I thought about talking to her, looked in the mirror, and continued my workout :frown:
That's all you can do.

All it takes is one good looking girl. Dudes be all on it. That's why I just focus on my workout lmao. I refuse to be a cliche` statistic [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Good looking girls at the gym are the worst. I wish all the chicks at my gym were ugly tbh

But noooo they have to be hot. Effs up a dude's workout :rolleyes

Last edited:
Man yall r lucky. I dont ever see any sweeties at the gym, just buncha fat old ladies

Since you suggested SUPERBURN...You use Muscle Martini? I know you get BCAAS from protein. Only low ones being taurine and l-carnitine. Should I cop a carnitine or muscle martini? It's big on Taurine. Or I'm good without either?
I don't have any experience with GAT's muscle martini, I heard it was good though....

I take vitamin shoppe's L-Carnitine http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/carnipure-l-carnitine-3-000-mg-8-fl-oz/vs-3089#.V-S2M6JXszU 

pretty good.... I take it as a post recovery supp... as it helps reduces muscle fatigue... most people use it as a aid to burn fat quicker which it does, but since you have jetfuel taking all that at once is overkill....

you should take a good post workout bcaa to preserve your gains bro.

go to bcaa when I'm not trying to get to big but shred is metabolic nutrition tri-prep

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/meta...-acid-grape-400-g-powder/9m-1010#.V-S2jKJXszU

if you wanna get big as hell one of the best postworkout supps I have ever taken

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pride/retal.html

gonna hit largo golds gym this sat night with my boy. saw pics of the inside and it looks real dope.

Kinda reminds me of the mecca/venice golds

Last edited:
ahat ahat

The bench program is easy so far. It's nothing compared to the dl one. I'll be on week 3 next week. I'll be riding the struggle bus though once I hit 225+. Right now I'm just following the program so I did 155 2x10 this week. :lol: easy

Copped a curl bb today .

Gonna start that 5x5 program next week

I have to get into the habit of working out about 4 times during the week day opposed to two to 3 .

I would also like to ask for help on food recommendations for someone who is traveling during the day for work and healthy choices are at the mercy of gas stations really.

Guy I've been working with lately lifts more regularly than I do and he put me on to that Greek yogurt (**** taste sour as hell even mixed up but I tough it out ).

Also for dinner too. Getting bored with chicken n rice, Steak n potatoes .

Today I'm doing squats n dl by the way.
You grill dont you?

On a sunday just grill a bunch of chicken or steak along wit veggies, and meal prep your week.

But if your tired of chicken and steak, try ground turkey or turkey breast.

What exactly are you trying to achieve is a better question tho?

Weight loss, build muscle, tone up?

Invest in a decent size cooler to pack all your **** for one day, get your grub on in the morning(fruits and eggs), pack snacks and lunch and hydrate throughout the day.

Last edited:
Copped a curl bb today .

I have to get into the habit of working out about 4 times during the week day opposed to two to 3 .

I would also like to ask for help on food recommendations for someone who is traveling during the day for work and healthy choices are at the mercy of gas stations really.

Guy I've been working with lately lifts more regularly than I do and he put me on to that Greek yogurt (**** taste sour as hell even mixed up but I tough it out ).

You grill dont you?

On a sunday just grill a bunch of chicken or steak along wit veggies, and meal prep your week.

But if your tired of chicken and steak, try ground turkey or turkey breast.

What exactly are you trying to achieve is a better question tho?

Weight loss, build muscle, tone up?

Invest in a decent size cooler to pack all your **** for one day, get your grub on in the morning(fruits and eggs), pack snacks and lunch and hydrate throughout the day.
Build more muscle fam.

That's a good idea too man,thanks.

Watched some Crossfit doc on Netflix all about the tournament or whatever.

Do they really do pullups like that? Or is some type of "hack" like a powerlifter turning his lower back into the Gateway Arch?
I "hack" bench over 400, feel free to show me how its done the correct way 
happy.gif

Deadlift days. And im ready!!! Going to attempt 405 x5
Then ill be ready for the all you can eat sushi place after! Place has legit sushi. You have to order each roll individually. (Its not buffet style)

Then ill be ready for the all you can eat sushi place after! Place has legit sushi. You have to order each roll individually. (Its not buffet style)
Get it tdogg!

Legs last night....went too hard...have a soccer game tomorrow at 9am...im not gonna be ready :lol:

Squat 275lbs six sets of 3 for working. Felt so good that i did 5 sets of 3 at 275 and did the last set of 3 at 315. Came down did some high bar work at 185.

Leg up split squats...4 sets of 10 on each leg :smh:
Stiff leg deads
inner and outer hip machines (i have such tight/arthritic hips i swear)

Finished with stair climber for 15mins.

Good looking girls at the gym are the worst. I wish all the chicks at my gym were ugly tbh

This is super gay :lol:........ not that theres anything wrong with it

Copped a curl bb today .

Im on the road all day and dont meal prep...i really should start. I just try to make smart'ish lunch decisions (deli sandwiches/grilled chicken). But as far as snacks and gas station foods, i like keeping certain things in my car that can withstand the florida heat. Beef jerky and various nuts are staples in my car. Other times ill bring a fitjoy or quest bar cuz they dont melt lol. Also dried fruit, sometimes fresh fruit (apples), sometimes rice cakes.

Amel has been on probabtion the past 6 months for his Hayley Atwell comments

Last edited:
Since you suggested SUPERBURN...You use Muscle Martini? I know you get BCAAS from protein. Only low ones being taurine and l-carnitine. Should I cop a carnitine or muscle martini? It's big on Taurine. Or I'm good without either?

I don't have any experience with GAT's muscle martini, I heard it was good though....

I take vitamin shoppe's L-Carnitine http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/carnipure-l-carnitine-3-000-mg-8-fl-oz/vs-3089#.V-S2M6JXszU 
pretty good.... I take it as a post recovery supp... as it helps reduces muscle fatigue... most people use it as a aid to burn fat quicker which it does, but since you have jetfuel taking all that at once is overkill....

go to bcaa when I'm not trying to get to big but shred is metabolic nutrition tri-prep
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/meta...-acid-grape-400-g-powder/9m-1010#.V-S2jKJXszU

if you wanna get big as hell one of the best postworkout supps I have ever taken
Yeah I take BCAA already. thanks for the info.

I haven't really lifted since I Amel'd my wrists a couple weeks back. Did some shoulders but they were still jacked so I been laying off.

Since this break EVERYONE has been commenting on how buff I look. Nonstop compliments "wow have you been working out? You look ripped bro. Damn bro you been puttin in work!" Etc etc

I'm sittin here feeling like a worthless fat piece of **** since since the time off, contemplating committing that because of my laziness and non-conforming to a healthy diet, and I'm getting props, it's so weird. Amel curse is actually a gift in disguise??

Last edited:
without fail this gets me hyped every time.

heading to the gym now guys i''ll post if i can get that 405 x 5
i'll also see about recording it

Would the tri-pep be in lieu of protein as a post workout? or something in addition to protein?

I guess i am looking for aid in general recovery after crossfit workouts.

This is super gay :lol:........ not that theres anything wrong with it

Lol gay? I've never made a single gay comment on this board.

Yo. Put the video up so I can beast :evil:

ahat ahat

The bench program is easy so far. It's nothing compared to the dl one. I'll be on week 3 next week. I'll be riding the struggle bus though once I hit 225+. Right now I'm just following the program so I did 155 2x10 this week. :lol: easy

Word compared to DL its so easy :lol:. My biggest worry is once the weight gets heavier and i need a spotter. When i go there usually arent any younger people in the gym lol buncha old folks.

I didn't even notice my wrist pain went away.

But now my elbows hurt after I'm done with a set of squats :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom