135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 7
405 x 5
405 x 5
405 x 5
425 x 5
425 x 5

I wanted to go to 445 but I didn't want to push it. I will go for it next week.

I bought a fake me out inzer-like belt on amazon and it was incredible. Back felt great without any pain. :smokin

Jesus man 52 reps
eek.gif

Last edited:
DL last night went well.

135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 7
405 x 5
405 x 5
405 x 5
425 x 5
425 x 5

I wanted to go to 445 but I didn't want to push it. I will go for it next week.

I bought a fake me out inzer-like belt on amazon and it was incredible. Back felt great without any pain. :smokin

That's a ton of reps bro...I bet u could have had 445+ EASY if you went with heavy singles.

U a beast for that rep scheme tho

Pulled a 455 today. New Soundview. Forgot to input my program week in my phone before I left. Went with whatever would be a PR. Once my caffeine kicked in I said F this torn meniscus, I gotta keep going.

405x5
405x3
455x1 (I think I could've had 2 but waited too long and lost momentum)
405x5
425x3

Last edited:
That's a ton of reps bro...I bet u could have had 445+ EASY if you went with heavy singles.

U a beast for that rep scheme tho

Thanks man. Yeah I have gotten 475 for one before. I got 495 off the ground but couldn't finish the rep. That was a 2 months ago tho. I will try 500 and try to be like you next month.

Question: Is the $649 2 year 24hour membership worth it?

Trying to change things up since I am constantly moving between NorCal and SoCal...

It is if is convenient for your lifestyle. One of my homies ditched the whole gym membership...saved up some gwop and made his own garage gym... He put about 20k into it...

Last edited:
Today was such a great saturday..

My kaws x uniqlo toy shipped
Then I cooked on the triple white yeezys on Adidas
Now I'm a member of the 4 plate club for DL....

Great saturday.

Y'all inspired me to flat bench again. Learning how to do it again now. :lol:

185 5x5

Ull be back at 2plates in no time.

I havent done **** but legs and back the past few days. Right arm really buggin me and im lowkey shook a push movement gonna **** it up. Got a dr appointment wednesday gonna get an xray

Yeah I'll be there, Imaybe I'll even be at 235. :lol:

Good job on getting it checked out though before it gets worse. I just got insurance again yesterday actually. Time to get injured. :lol:

It is if is convenient for your lifestyle. One of my homies ditched the whole gym membership...saved up some gwop and made his own garage gym... He put about 20k into it...

Damn what all did he buy? I got a half rack off Craigslist for $50 (gonna be relaced by the one I posted above which dropped the price on Walmart.com to 152 btw), caught that 300lb barbell/bar set from ***** for like $179, and got some Bowflex 1090's for about $500, cheap Gold's Gym adjustable bench for $50. That's more than enough to do everything really, but throw in a plyo box I got for about $100 (cheaper on CL), get an elliptical or treadmill gym quality brands like Sole on closeout for $600. Ancillary things lie an ab wheel, stability ball, different handles, fan/heater, don't add much expense. I just acquired it all over time. But 20 racks, I'd buy a retail space for that much

Last edited:
Bruh 20k for a home gym?!

Dude must be having ppl come through and charges them a fee or something?

Unless homie stupid rich, then nvm

Pickup of the year for romaleos 3. Got a 12.5 for 61.59 cant wait to check these out on squat day

Last edited:
Damn what all did he buy? I got a half rack off Craigslist for $50 (gonna be relaced by the one I posted above which dropped the price on Walmart.com to 152 btw), caught that 300lb barbell/bar set from ***** for like $179, and got some Bowflex 1090's for about $500, cheap Gold's Gym adjustable bench for $50. That's more than enough to do everything really, but throw in a plyo box I got for about $100 (cheaper on CL), get an elliptical or treadmill gym quality brands like Sole on closeout for $600. Ancillary things lie an ab wheel, stability ball, different handles, fan/heater, don't add much expense. I just acquired it all over time. But 20 racks, I'd buy a retail space for that much
​everything was purchased from rogue fitness

he was even featured recently on their website... and he's not  rich he is a state trooper lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom