STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Not everyone can go atg.
Also not like if you don't hit atg you're not working just as much or hard. As long as you're not quarter squaring. Atleast get a 90degree angle.

Last edited:
Not everyone can go atg.
Also not like if you don't hit atg you're not working just as much or hard. As long as you're not quarter squaring. Atleast get a 90degree angle.

I cant go atg. Parallel outchea

im gonan be a hyporcite but i was focusing on people at the gym today. 

I've never seen so many hot broads in my gym today. many short shorts aka volleyball shorts.

what a time 

Just curious at yalls gyms what % of folks do u see hitting depth on squats? As in parallel or atg. I'd say 10%, I go to la fitness
80%, everyone but the new people who have no idea how to squat and a couple ego lifters.

Yeah I'd rather squat ATG (hips below parallel) with an empty bar than have weak form with a lot of resistance and only do half reps.

Last edited:
Was listening to a podcast about sport training.

dude said the best power lifting exercise for sprinters are trap bar deadlifts. Something about hip position and explosion. Was interesting...makes me want to start doing them

Was listening to a podcast about sport training.

dude said the best power lifting exercise for sprinters are trap bar deadlifts. Something about hip position and explosion. Was interesting...makes me want to start doing them
this is true.... Its a just a great total body workout tbh

Worked 2pm-2am last night. Got in bed around 3am and was back up at 8:30 and got a good workout in this morning.

Patting myself on the back. 2 weeks back at it. Slowly starting to notice my stamina getting better in my workouts and my overall energy increasing.

Legs and light shoulder work

Squats
Barx10
135x5
225x5
315x5x3
335x5x2
275x5
225x5x2

Zerchers
135x5x2
225x3x3 (soundview)

Light db lateral raise, front raise and sir charles. Did more reps. Leg accessory stuff.

Bouta go see this doctor and get her send me for an xray

trap bar is great 

I still do conventional heavy on my 1st pull days but 2nd pull day is always trap bar

then Romanian / Stiff leg on both leg days
same thing I do lol...

I might do trap and conventional on the same day.  and end off with some RDL's. 

I wanna incorporate Jeffersons in to my routine **** feels awkward as hell.

Last edited:
went from 175 to 200 over this past winter

slightly clean bulk (couple weeks were i just lost my mind hibernating with junk food... sugar converts to energy when your cold...right?
nthat.gif
)

not too big of a fan of packing on weight but it was necessary. 

since spring is finally settling in im going to go back to my cardio routine just slightly less running so i can keep some bulk. 

target weight is 185-190, would love to keep the BF% down so the diet is going back to vegetarian-ish

i was thinking dropping back down to 180 then work back up to 190

my real question is to whey or not to whey. 

Back
Top Bottom