STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

DQTdQWkU8AA-ozP.jpg

fudddggeeee had such a good push day it was crazy.

finally got that 205 5x5 on the incline. honestly felt like i could've gotten 6x5.
topset of incline db 1x6 with 100 and drop set with 95 2x5-7
ohp 135 3x5

2018 will be the year of the gains for all of us :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Started week 9 yesterday, deload

Bench 215 5x5
Close grip 5x10
Db flat 100x10 100x9 90x10x2 85x11
Skull crushers 5x12
Tri extension 5x20
Pec machine 4x10
Dips 5x5

Gonna hit some back/biceps later tonight. Late night workours ftw, usually have the place to myself if not only a couple other people. So sick

205x3x5 on 2board bench today. Powered through that pretty quick.

Damn. Just noticed they changed the ingredients on chaos and pain PW. No more DMAA in ferox or DMHA in riot :frown:. They using someone thing different like an extract or somethin. Trying to get more info outta them

If I’m able to only workout early in the morning, would it be beneficial to take something like bcaa?

If I’m able to only workout early in the morning, would it be beneficial to take something like bcaa?

yes and no. since u just woke up bcaa can kick your body out of a catabolic state... but so can any other food like an egg.

bcaa is a luxury. some ppl on this forum actually believes its useless. i personally drink bcaa during my workout but its not something you need.

^why are they discontinuing?

anyways, does anyone have a good DL program? I mean one that'll make my 1rm skyrocket.

Deadlifts are prime.
Suples products make working out fun.
Kettlebells make you strong as an ox but you won't put on much size with them.

Legs and shoulders. Worked up to 405 for a couple sets of singles.

Squats
135x10
225x5
315x3x3
365x3
405x1 x2
315x5x3
225x5x3
135x10

Db shoulder press 4x12
Db latetal 4x12
Front raises 4x12
Sir charles 4x12
Face pulls 4x12
Bulgarian split squat 4x12
Calf raises 4x30
Leg press 4x12

Been noticing a lot of people do DL starting off the rack. They have the hooks set up around waist height and lift the bar off from there then go. Basically start from lock out position... Whats up with that?

^why are they discontinuing?

anyways, does anyone have a good DL program? I mean one that'll make my 1rm skyrocket.

Ed coan the GOAT

@m boiz brought it up and mplsdunk mplsdunk convinced me to hop on it. Think ive run it 3, maybe 4 times. Its the truth, those circuits are a ***** but all that accessory work really helps improve your DL.

Yeah that program is beastly.

My boy is actually coaching me on my dl tomorrow. He’s convinced I can pull mid 500’s by spring. We’ll see...

Back
Top Bottom