STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ran back the vest today for a 3 mile run in 98 degree weather.

Sucked, but well worth it.

93B926AF-F74D-4139-B75E-C3367C9BF262.jpeg
Shoulders looking cut

Lower Body Power Day - W4, D2: 10:00pm workout -

1. Back Squat: 3x5 @ 235, 275, 310
2. Deadlift: 3x5 @ 295, 340, 385
3. Hack Squat: 2x10
4. Leg Press: 2x10 SS/
5. Glute-Ham Raise: 2x10
6. Smith Standing Calf Raise: 4x10
7. Leg Extension: 3x10 SS/
8. Seated Leg Curl: 3x10
9. Seated Calf Raise: 3x10

Summary: 25 working sets
Time: 1hr, 39mins.

Theres a new gym called chiseled life here in Maryland. Literally all the powerlifters are moving to that gym. Gym is mad nice with actual combo equipments.

Just copped some groupons for some boot camp classes. Gonna see what they’re about. Has anyone done a boot camp class before?

When you guys get done with an 8 or 10 week program. How many rest days do you give yourself before hitting a new program? 2-3 days sound about right?

I just took two days off. Gonna run the same program up now but switch the accessory work.

I was just tired and worked too much though and didn’t want to lift. Body was fine.

I just took two days off. Gonna run the same program up now but switch the accessory work.

I was just tired and worked too much though and didn’t want to lift. Body was fine.
this program im going heavy, heaviest i've done since my injury 2 years ago. so my body is wrecked. but I feel great (oxymoron i know)
so I was thinking 2 days, have a nice carb up day.
Then either run the program again or run @mboiz other program.
i'm finally seeing the number on the scale go down. was stuck at 191-193 for over a month. was at 188 this morning (i fell asleep dumb early and missed my last night time protein shake)
but i've been seeing my body improve drastically. Legs are getting tighter. chest is getting more rounded out. Chest has always been a weak point for me looks wise. I'm pretty strong with chest workouts but the once a week wasn't cutting it.
mboiz program had me doing it twice. and bench has went up significantly. but chest is looking way way better

ive seen some strong lifters with huge egos. the more insecure a lifter is the more he'll brag about it. prob cause the gym is the only place where they feel "superior"

the actual strong lifters just put in the work and keep quiet. if hes lifting heavy, people will notice.

Back
Top Bottom