STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've been doing 5 a.m. workouts for 10 months now (since I got back in America) I feel great in the morning. have my 4 eggs 3/4 cup oatmeal then hit the weights. but yea by about 6p.m. im crazy useless.
^This.

Like either a bagel or oatmeal with my gainer before lifting.

Usually done by 5:00pm on weekdays, except Fridays. :smh: Used to sometimes start to nod off while driving home @ 4:30pm when I'd wake up at 2. :sick::rofl:

I do IF, lift at 6am and usually don't eat my first meal until 6pm. I like to take full advantage of the hormone releases

Ill take some creatine mono before and HMB post lift to help prevent muscle additional wasting.

I'm more lifting for maintenance at this point so it works for me. However, I was able to add lbs to my bench while following that routine.

Anyone familiar with rep fitness?

Thinking about getting a rack, bench and plates from them and probably a rogue b&r bar.

Trash or no?

I gotta throw a rack in my basement. Ive been trying to make the gym all week but my job is hectic in the summer and I get off too late to make it.

Anyone familiar with rep fitness?

Thinking about getting a rack, bench and plates from them and probably a rogue b&r bar.

Trash or no?

I gotta throw a rack in my basement. Ive been trying to make the gym all week but my job is hectic in the summer and I get off too late to make it.

from what I read about their bench on reddit. it's a pretty solid product. kind of wish I bought their bench instead my titan fitness one |l

don't know much about their other stuff though

The bench is the part I’m most worried about. Anyone can build a somewhat decent rack and plates are plates...

Maybe I’ll start piecing a home gym together. I’d rather go to the gym but I’m not gonna loose all my gains working these 14’s.

Yeah. I’m not gonna ever lift full time at home or anything but just to save time like you said and after hours.

If I went all rogue with a squat stand instead of a rack and flat bench instead of adjustable that would of hit me for like 1500.

But I really don’t care what brands that stuff is. I’ll for sure get a solid bb though. Thinking rogue b&r or Texas power bar.

Short rack

Adjustable bench

475# worth of plates

Is 972 shipped ups ground. :lol:

I might have to pull the trigger soon.

Craigslist bro, Im telling you, you can build way more for a fraction of that if youre patient and piece it together. My rack is the one you see at every Dicks Sports that is in their lifting section and its served me great and I got it plus like 400 pounds of plates for around $500, Ive squatted over 4 and benched over 3 out of it multiple times with no issues, just secure it to something. No need to spend a bunch of money on heavy duty stuff that you won't even need. Hell the first time I ever benched 225 was in my garage on a ****** little half rack all in one thing :lol:

Man I’m try get a damn half rack but my girl is being scary. “I want a full rack” wtf for? You doing pin presses?

Whatever she’s gonna pay for half.

I’ll keep checking cl too.

Maybe I’m just not enlightened .... but this IF talk about first meal at 6pm or last meal at 1pm, that shh sounds like torture

For you home gym Bros.

I have a short ceiling in my basement so I had to look for a rack to fit my needs.

From my research, Titan and Rep Fitness makes them for a reasonable price. I went with a Titan T2 Short Rack. Looking back, I wish I had gone with the T2 short rack because you can bolt it down and it has way more holes for pegs and safety pins.

As far as budget benches go, I bought a Rep Fitness AB3100. You just gotta do your research and see what meets your needs. They have a zero gap one that looks interesting...but not for $500.

I bought a few attachments and pulley system new, but my other essential equipment was purchased on Craigslist for dirt cheap ... You just have to be patient. I bought an adjustable powerblock db set from a guy moving to a different state...$180 for the 90lb version. Same with my mats and plates.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom