STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

whatever happened to soundview?

He was PRing everyday lol

I remember few years ago I told him he got small legs as a joke in this thread then he DM’d pics of his quads to prove his legs weren’t small:rofl:

Ok fitness fam. I'm a little less than 4 weeks out from my 3rd show now. So far I look like I did the day of my last show, so things are looking up. Been crazy busy with clients, training and prep, but finally got some recordings done and my YouTube channel up and running. Take a look at my channel and if you like the content, like and subscribe.
Ill be posting vids of what I eat, great tasting recipes of every day things anyone can eat that is low carb, low fat and pretty damn good. Also vids of my training and tips and tricks I use while training.

So check me out and hope y'all get some useful information from it. Suggestions are appreciated

Transformation Tuesday 💪🏼 Everyone stay consistent and keep grinding!
2A435338-B6D2-4B36-AA96-4A0D6EC6894C.jpeg
DD980E8E-45C8-4726-B213-6C5988EFC10F.jpeg
That's awesome man. You made a lifestyle change and not just diet to diet. That's the way to do it.

I started putting spinach in my shakes and it's not bad.
Protein powder
Ice
Almond milk
Banana
Blueberries
Organic peanut butter
Spinach
Honey
I was attempting to make a smoothie last night, but i didnt give the frozen fruit a chance to defrost.

Ended up making frozen yogurt by accident :pimp:

Ok fitness fam. I'm a little less than 4 weeks out from my 3rd show now. So far I look like I did the day of my last show, so things are looking up. Been crazy busy with clients, training and prep, but finally got some recordings done and my YouTube channel up and running. Take a look at my channel and if you like the content, like and subscribe.
Ill be posting vids of what I eat, great tasting recipes of every day things anyone can eat that is low carb, low fat and pretty damn good. Also vids of my training and tips and tricks I use while training.

So check me out and hope y'all get some useful information from it. Suggestions are appreciated

I subscribed and followed got damn you big. yo may have a clothing company that would like to do shoots with you .

whatever happened to soundview?

He was PRing everyday lol

I remember few years ago I told him he got small legs as a joke in this thread then he DM’d pics of his quads to prove his legs weren’t small:rofl:

I remember if you hit a PR, we’d say “Yoo I hit another soundview today!”

:rofl: :rofl:

I remember his workout posts were like SUPER volume!

chest day:

Bench press 225x10
245x10
305 x8
305 x8
315 x 8
225 x 20 burnout set

then dumbbell press times infinity reps/sets

etc.

That was a good time. I stopped posting in here right around that time

I remember if you hit a PR, we’d say “Yoo I hit another soundview today!”

:rofl: :rofl:

I remember his workout posts were like SUPER volume!

chest day:

Bench press 225x10
245x10
305 x8
305 x8
315 x 8
225 x 20 burnout set

then dumbbell press times infinity reps/sets

etc.

That was a good time. I stopped posting in here right around that time
Man had the youtube channel too

No, you probably can’t ‘boost’ your immune system to prevent coronavirus. Here’s why.
Since news about the coronavirus broke, there is a good chance you have read or seen advice about how to “boost” your immune system — whether it is loading up on citrus fruit, sipping herbal or green tea, eating yogurt for the probiotics, or taking vitamin or zinc supplements. Unfortunately, there is no evidence any of these strategies will supercharge immunity. To understand why, let’s consider how the immune system works.
The immune system’s role is to defend your body against disease by fighting infection. It is “system” in the truest sense — it has many interconnected working parts: white blood cells, antibodies, bone marrow, the spleen, the thymus and lymphatic system. These cells and organs operate in concert to hunt down and destroy dangerous pathogens, such as viruses, that enter your body.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...11554a-5e73-11ea-b014-4fafa866bb81_story.html

What's the best protein bar available on Amazon? In terms of price/macros (low carbs and overall calories)

I subscribed and followed got damn you big. yo may have a clothing company that would like to do shoots with you .
I really appreciate the follow. I'll be posting a bunch more material. But man, even though my goal was to put on more solid size, I'm afraid I wont make the heavy weight class which is 225lbs max. Right now I'm waking up around 238lbs and that's after 2 consecutive low carb days. Unless I drop a good 10lbs or so water during these next 3 weeks, may have to compete in the super heavyweight class against the big boys

Back
Top Bottom