STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thats overly simplifying what we both agree is a complex topic and IMO it doesn’t make sense to frame it that way.

Only those who compete in a sport can speak on it?

That doesn’t make sense because the outcome of the debate holds weight in all sports.

One top of that, Olympic level is probably of least importance here. It certainly has by far the smallest footprint.

I’m much more interested the affects of outcomes at the elite amateur level.

15 - 18 year old boys and girls.
It’s simple in a sense where it literally only affects those in the event. I’m also speak ONLY about the olympics. If those people have a problem they can hash it out amongst themselves. Whatever the case may be with that I can live with it. We’re not in it so we can stay out of it. To me, it’s as simple as that.

Im not taking a political stand or making any human rights rules, I’m talking strictly about this very contained circumstance. That’s all.

And to be completely transparent, if they canceled the olympics I think I’d care for all of 2 mins

It’s simple in a sense where it literally only affects those in the event. I’m also speak ONLY about the olympics. If those people have a problem they can hash it out amongst themselves. Whatever the case may be with that I can live with it. We’re not in it so we can stay out of it. To me, it’s as simple as that.

Im not taking a political stand or making any human rights rules, I’m talking strictly about this very contained circumstance. That’s all.

And to be completely transparent, if they canceled the olympics I think I’d care for all of 2 mins

Well there it is. :lol:

You don’t care. It seems odd to take a position about other people caring but I digress.

Anyone on here use a rowing machine? I was contemplating between a rowing machine or a peloton.. I went with the Hydro Rower.. hopefully will be here 8-12 weeks… I’ve never used one but I checked some videos online and a Rowing Machine is way better than a cycling… I just wanted to get some input from anyone that’s used one before.. any info is greatly appreciated.
Usually tie in 35lb circuit dumbbells after 5min on hydra row. Times 4.. 20 min..

Well there it is. :lol:

You don’t care. It seems odd to take a position about other people caring but I digress.
“I don’t care” meaning what they choose to do is what they choose to do. My position is that it’s on them. Don’t get why that’s so hard to understand.

Here’s an example. You’re gonna eat lunch. I don’t give a **** what you eat, it’s your choice. Whatever you pick doesn’t bother me. I position is that it’s your choice. The end

“I don’t care” meaning what they choose to do is what they choose to do. My position is that it’s on them. Don’t get why that’s so hard to understand.

Here’s an example. You’re gonna eat lunch. I don’t give a **** what you eat, it’s your choice. Whatever you pick doesn’t bother me. I position is that it’s your choice. The end

That analogy has zero logical connection to our previous posts but it's whatever man. Definitely no complaint from me over that mantra. :lol:

Any recommendations on a good fitness band/tracker.? I've lost a lot of motivation during the pandemic and put on an extra 25 pounds. The last time I shredded 20+ pounds, I had a Nike Fuelband (I know not the most accurate...) that helped keep me motivated on reaching daily goals.

Any recommendations on a good fitness band/tracker.? I've lost a lot of motivation during the pandemic and put on an extra 25 pounds. The last time I shredded 20+ pounds, I had a Nike Fuelband (I know not the most accurate...) that helped keep me motivated on reaching daily goals.

I’ve been using whoop for a little over 2 years now and it’s great. tracks your sleep, recovery, activity and even respiratory rate. You set what you want to do each day (compete, perform, get by, rest) and it’ll send you reminders to help set you up for success. you also get weekly and monthly performance assessments.

the downside is it’s a monthly fee, or you can pay for several months or a year. but the device is free with membership

so I bought the ropeless jump ropes. (basically like 2 little tennis balls with jump rope handle) and I'm surprised, emulated jump rope action well. a lot more taxing on your forearms though. It was nice being able to do it virtually anywhere in the gym without having that sound of the rope hitting the floor sometimes. not tripping over the rope (i'm not the best jumper) and being able to jump longer. it was a good work out. I think I still need to get the position of my arms better or learn the slow down the sings because my arms were giving out before my legs or breath control. (probably doesn't help i was supersetting with shoulders and triceps.) definitely going to use it more than the actual jump rope in the gym not quite the same but a good substitute for that in between superset.

I’ve seen those. Looking at it….. naw I’m good. I’m sure someone has a reason for doing that but I’ll pass.

so I bought the ropeless jump ropes. (basically like 2 little tennis balls with jump rope handle) and I'm surprised, emulated jump rope action well. a lot more taxing on your forearms though. It was nice being able to do it virtually anywhere in the gym without having that sound of the rope hitting the floor sometimes. not tripping over the rope (i'm not the best jumper) and being able to jump longer. it was a good work out. I think I still need to get the position of my arms better or learn the slow down the sings because my arms were giving out before my legs or breath control. (probably doesn't help i was supersetting with shoulders and triceps.) definitely going to use it more than the actual jump rope in the gym not quite the same but a good substitute for that in between superset.
Ropeless jump rope? What

Ropeless jump rope? What
yea this is it. trust me at first i looked at it like. eww why..
but then i watched some videos on it and said why not.
felt like it would be a good edition since i cant really do the real thing in the house. and its been disgusting outside .
and again never been a jump rope expert. so this allows me to go longer that a minute straight and not get discouraged when i trip up or something. like I said. arms were burning

you feel silly at first. but when that sweat starts drippin you're happy.

Any tips on how to lean bulk? I can only cut or dirty bulk . I dont wanna gain 15 lbs in 3 months again and feel like ****. How do you calculate your maintainance cals

Back
Top Bottom