STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Since basketball is back here i played my first run in a year and half about 4 weeks ago. The day after was brutal on my groin . I run around 32ish km’s a and lift weights 6x a week but my body wasnt used to the laterals and my groin was no bueno

just finished my jog. endurance and stamina though was surprisingly good like I never felt that much energy after being stagnant for 1 year and a half. I was expecting that I would be heavily panting due to lack of conditioning but it was the complete opposite of it. not sure if it has to do also with my IF routine and a year and a half of constantly wearing a mask.

just finished my jog. endurance and stamina though was surprisingly good like I never felt that much energy after being stagnant for 1 year and a half. I was expecting that I would be heavily panting due to lack of conditioning but it was the complete opposite of it. not sure if it has to do also with my IF routine and a year and a half of constantly wearing a mask.

Not sure. Some theories in the past of wearing those Bane training masks had folks with breath restriction.

TM3_Website_Product_Renders_04_0008_1296x.png

But your conditioning and routine might have simply improved like you say.

What up fitfam? Haven’t been on here in for a hot minute. Glad to see some other OGs still in here. A lot has happened since last time I was in here. A 2 year old and a 2 week old keep me very busy now. Still making time to train. Tried competing in men’s physique again this year but didn’t go as planned.

In January I ended up getting the Rona. Wasn’t too bad itself. However, I ended up getting a pulmonary embolism shortly after. I may have an underlying clotting issue which apparently is a key contributing factor to folks having serious complications. God forbid they actually share this real news instead of the fake fear mongoring bs.

Anyways I fought to recover quickly. Trained my *** off and still competing. I was fighting and uphill battle though. My immune system was ****. Had a sinus infection that turned respiratory going into peak weak. Ended up retaining a **** ton of water. But at least I made to the stage.

Now my health is better than ever. I also went to a TRT clinic. I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS. My primary kept playing games with getting my levels checked. Went to this spot and they do a full panel hormone check. My test was at a 330 which is low as far as they’re concerned( your primary will probably tell you this is normal). My luteinizing hormone was at a 2.0 which is also very low. Your LH signals your testes to produce testosterone. They treated me with 10mg of tamoxifen. No TRT at all. Now my natural test is sitting at 1030 and LH at 4.5. I feel stronger coming out of competition prep and my muscles are fuller.

I just wanted to share all this with all of you in here for 2 reasons. Listen to your body. It will tell you that something is wrong. Had I have ignored my symptoms of a PE I wouldn’t be here. 2nd if you feel you’re body is lacking performance wise, do your research and get your levels checked. I hope this helps atleast one person in here.

Last edited:
What up fitfam? Haven’t been on here in for a hot minute. Glad to some other OGs still in here. A lot has happened since last time I was in here. A 2 year old and a 2 week old keep me very busy now. Still making time to train. Tried competing in men’s physique again this year but didn’t go as planned.

In January I ended up getting the Rona. Wasn’t too bad itself. However, I ended up getting a pulmonary embolism shortly after. I may have an underlying clotting issue which apparently is a key contributing factor to folks having serious complications. God forbid they actually share this real news instead of the fake fear mongoring bs.

Anyways I fought to recover quickly. Trained my *** off and still competing. I was fighting and uphill battle though. My immune system was ****. Had a sinus infection that turned respiratory going into peak weak. Ended up retaining a **** ton of water. But at least I made to the stage.

Now my health is better than ever. I also went to a TRT clinic. I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS. My primary kept playing games with getting my levels checked. Went to this spot and they do a full panel hormone check. My test was at a 330 which is low as far as they’re concerned( your primary will probably tell you this is normal). My luteinizing hormone was at a 2.0 which is also very low. Your LH signals your testes to produce testosterone. They treated me with 10mg of tamoxifen. No TRT at all. Now my natural test is sitting at 1030 and LH at 4.5. I feel stronger coming out of completion prep and my muscles are fuller.

I just wanted to share all this with all of you in here for 2 reasons. Listen to your body. It will tell you that something is wrong. Had I have ignored my symptoms of a PE I wouldn’t be here. 2nd if you feel you’re body is lacking performance wise, do your research and get your levels checked. I hope this helps atleast one person in here.

if you dont mind me asking, how old are you?

What up fitfam? Haven’t been on here in for a hot minute. Glad to some other OGs still in here. A lot has happened since last time I was in here. A 2 year old and a 2 week old keep me very busy now. Still making time to train. Tried competing in men’s physique again this year but didn’t go as planned.

Now my health is better than ever. I also went to a TRT clinic. I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS. My primary kept playing games with getting my levels checked. Went to this spot and they do a full panel hormone check. My test was at a 330 which is low as far as they’re concerned( your primary will probably tell you this is normal). My luteinizing hormone was at a 2.0 which is also very low. Your LH signals your testes to produce testosterone. They treated me with 10mg of tamoxifen. No TRT at all. Now my natural test is sitting at 1030 and LH at 4.5. I feel stronger coming out of completion prep and my muscles are fuller.

2yr old and a 2 week old? You sound like me.

Brought my second daughter home recently now 17 days old. Still fine time for gym sessions but it’s quicker and all set up at home between running/peloton/and a home gym set up that gets me by.

turning 33 soon and don’t think I see a decline in performance athletically just tiredness maybe (but a toddler and a newborn will do that to you) but I always just wanted to get T levels checked out to see.

that embolism stuff scares me, I fell into periods of inactivity due to spinal injuries and crazy people who sicc the police on you for taking a walk, I do wonder if I ever had anything like that & never knew. a lot of doctors are idiots who ignore you when you tell them that you're dizzy all of the time too.

2yr old and a 2 week old? You sound like me.

Brought my second daughter home recently now 17 days old. Still fine time for gym sessions but it’s quicker and all set up at home between running/peloton/and a home gym set up that gets me by.

turning 33 soon and don’t think I see a decline in performance athletically just tiredness maybe (but a toddler and a newborn will do that to you) but I always just wanted to get T levels checked out to see.
Congrats on the new little one bro. Yea time is huge these days. I’m a lot better at managing my time vs when it was just my son. I learned time slips away and they grow at the blink of an eye.

As far as getting your levels checked it doesn’t hurt. In my case I knew I was lacking in something where I wasn’t getting the results I wanted.

What up fitfam? Haven’t been on here in for a hot minute. Glad to see some other OGs still in here. A lot has happened since last time I was in here. A 2 year old and a 2 week old keep me very busy now. Still making time to train. Tried competing in men’s physique again this year but didn’t go as planned.

Now my health is better than ever. I also went to a TRT clinic. I CANNOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS. My primary kept playing games with getting my levels checked. Went to this spot and they do a full panel hormone check. My test was at a 330 which is low as far as they’re concerned( your primary will probably tell you this is normal). My luteinizing hormone was at a 2.0 which is also very low. Your LH signals your testes to produce testosterone. They treated me with 10mg of tamoxifen. No TRT at all. Now my natural test is sitting at 1030 and LH at 4.5. I feel stronger coming out of competition prep and my muscles are fuller.

I did trt before and i never heard of tamixofen. From 330 to 1050 is crazy

I did trt before and i never heard of tamixofen. From 330 to 1050 is crazy
It’s essentially just an E block that stimulates gonadatropin production leading to raising your natural test. Which is why it is very important to go somewhere legitimate instead of “that guy at the gym. “

Love my full body weight workouts. But I finally got a gym membership through my wifes insurance. $25 a month, and I have access to Golds, YMCA, and Anytimes fitness. Deadlifts here I come.
I've been doing smith machine dead-lifts at my brother apt, but they just don't hit the same.

I've been gymless since March 2020. I'm not picky at the moment. haha But i've learned a lot about my body not going to the gym. So, i'm coming in with a different angle and focus.

Thinking about upgrading from Planet Fitness since I’m in better shape now, but I like how PF is open 24 hrs and I can go to any PF in the country for $20 a month.

Anybody do jumping trap bar DL’s? I feel like adding something new to my Legday workouts and this looks good for explosive training for bball.

It’s essentially just an E block that stimulates gonadatropin production leading to raising your natural test. Which is why it is very important to go somewhere legitimate instead of “that guy at the gym. “
I went through a classic Men's Clinic then switched to online

If you're gonna actually jump wouldn't DBs work instead of the trap bar?

That’s totally an option too, yea. I don’t think either is right/wrong for this workout anyway. I was just thinking having the bumper plates hitting the ground would be easier on the body than db’s just freefalling on your sides, continuing to pull you down.

Not to mention a possible safety bumper just in case you land off balance or something.

Back
Top Bottom