STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Will you be running tamoxifen permanently? I know it is usually used in a PCT with or instead of Clomid
Na it was just 30 day treatment. Will reassess bloodwork in 2 months to see if I’m still maintaining. The docs said majority of the time they’ve seen the one treatment solve the issue I was having.

Then aren’t you dependent on the the coffee?

don’t think so. But I guess all addicts will say that.

Went off Pwo years ago and would just keep caffeine pills in my gym bag. Rarely needed them but nothing for years as far as before workouts.

Just some espresso in the morning and that’s usually it. About 125 mg caffeine.

started the stacked, jacked and turning heads - 4 week program with Pen and Paper Strength app. Ooo wee feeling strong af after only 5 days back at it. There programs are legit.

Big ups to the to whoever posted the link… Let’s see what this is about. And the guy who recommend the omega 3s

Attachments

• D1DDCDF5-DF16-46E6-B16F-1B9E008E8674.jpeg
    D1DDCDF5-DF16-46E6-B16F-1B9E008E8674.jpeg
    303.6 KB · Views: 142
What gel/cream do y'all put on for pain after a workout? I ice right away but looking for something to put on the next day

What gel/cream do y'all put on for pain after a workout? I ice right away but looking for something to put on the next day

it’s been proven that ice slows recovery. for recovery i stick to foam rolling and percussion massages. also i’ll take a long walk for easy run to help loosen up

if you’re having joint pain you need to asses what’s causing the paint instead of just treating the symptom

Last edited:
it’s been proven that ice slows recovery. for recovery i stick to foam rolling and percussion massages. also i’ll take a long walk for easy run to help loosen up

if you’re having joint pain you need to asses what’s causing the paint instead of just treating the symptom

Why do pros use ice still then?

I have ankle pain from playing soccer.

Gonna get a foam roller

Why do pros use ice still then?

I have ankle pain from playing soccer.

Gonna get a foam roller

it delays inflammation which a part of the recovery process.. but in the same sense of you have another event/game to get to that delay can buy you some time before soreness kicks in

Last edited:
so the consistency is way better than quest chips. these taste like legit tortillas.
not as much flavor as quest (the rebrand quest nacho cheese) but def overall better.
got in costco for 9 bucks. 1 bag of quest cost 2.40 on average.
for the people on low carb or keto

Screenshot_20210811-182934_Gallery.jpg

finally got to try these out today. coming from the metcon 4 these are infinitely better. they feel more comfortable and and still just as stable. it’s hard to explain but the react makes them comfortable without making them soft.

B17B6126-564D-4662-848C-8080A054918D.jpeg

finally got to try these out today. coming from the metcon 4 these are infinitely better. they feel more comfortable and and still just as stable. it’s hard to explain but the react makes them comfortable without making them soft.

B17B6126-564D-4662-848C-8080A054918D.jpeg

TTS?

Back
Top Bottom