STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

😂 it’s a slight troll but besides the (informed) commentary on fasting, altho not mentioned in this particular vid, bro is a sport physiologist, nutrition guy, bodybuilder that does bjj as well so outside the unappealing thumbnail there could be some useful takeaways

Just post his peer reviewed sources. I aint got time for Joe Rogan-esque youtube rants.

Did cone sumo drills in jiu jitsu today. I washed everyone. :lol:

I generally hate standing up but I seem to be good at it.

Gave up on fasting a while back.

I'd say it was good for teaching me discipline if nothing else. These days I just keep my calories in check though.

I'd say it was good for teaching me discipline if nothing else. These days I just keep my calories in check though.

Discipline is one of the reasons why i do it. Something about not succumbing to the strongest of human urges feels good....or bad. :lol:

same, definitely learned from fasting...it was a progression tho, started w/just fasting eating one meal a day without any calorie or macronutrient consideration, then into some tracking along w/the one meal a day in a compressed eating window, now it's basically trying to emphasize protein/most macros

I’m at the Whataburg rn, y’all need to chill with that starvation propaganda.
mjtf.png

I’m at the Whataburg rn, y’all need to chill with that starvation propaganda.
mjtf.png
don't worry. just treated myself and the wife at a japanese restaurant after some grueling week. I didn't went overboard though. just the typical pork broth ramen noodles and takoyaki balls to complement the cold weather. atleast I had some significant carb but not that heavy since it's portion and small noodles.

don't worry. just treated myself and the wife at a japanese restaurant after some grueling week. I didn't went overboard though. just the typical pork broth ramen noodles and takoyaki balls to complement the cold weather. atleast I had some significant carb but not that heavy since it's portion and small noodles.

So you had a small, portion-controlled dinner with some carbs?
stare-jason-terry.gif

Back
Top Bottom