Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

what are you guys maxing out on lifts??

Mines are pretty average and i dont lift heavy

DL - 405 i dont drop my hips
Bench- 325
Squat - 365 deep
i havent maxed on anything but bench

bench 365x1 i got that up recently (quit my cut...... its impossible while im at school to carb cycle so why bother?)
dl i can rep 495 x 5 but i drop my hips deep, i use my legs a lot
deep squat i can rep 315 x 5 for my heaviest set but that kills me and i really havent been able to add any weight on that yet

i guarantee you can lift more than the #s you put up by the way, especially bench

btw in terms of gym shoes.....got my vans on but they look like sneakers. eras. at least on legs and back day. almost no cushioning, flat grippy bottom. l otherwise i'll wear whatever. i'm not gonna dl barefoot in a gym with other people.

i know some serious lifters who rock those shoes with individual toes and swear by them for dl's but i cant do that.......some also wear wrestling shoes since theyre really thin and have decent ankle support (for squats? i dont see the need for ankle support but w/e)

my man Joe Camel is a beast...BTW I was suppose to ask you I'm eating like crazy I cant see to gain weight at alll... I even cheated and ate fast food somedays any suggestions

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Bench- 325
Squat - 365 deep

bench 365x1 i got that up recently (quit my cut...... its impossible while im at school to carb cycle so why bother?)
deep squat i can rep 315 x 5 for my heaviest set but that kills me and i really havent been able to add any weight on that yet

i guarantee you can lift more than the #s you put up by the way, especially bench

btw in terms of gym shoes.....got my vans on but they look like sneakers. eras. at least on legs and back day. almost no cushioning, flat grippy bottom. l otherwise i'll wear whatever. i'm not gonna dl barefoot in a gym with other people.

i know some serious lifters who rock those shoes with individual toes and swear by them for dl's but i cant do that.......some also wear wrestling shoes since theyre really thin and have decent ankle support (for squats? i dont see the need for ankle support but w/e)

my man Joe Camel is a beast...BTW I was suppose to ask you I'm eating like crazy I cant see to gain weight at alll... I even cheated and ate fast food some days any suggestions
thedailyplate.com

track your caloric intake and lemme know how many cals oure getting per day

try 4000 calories a day of healthy foods......track for a week and let me know if youre getting around that. my guess is youre not....healthy foods are harderto get a high caloric intake out of....much easier to eat 4000 cals at mickey d's.

WJ4.. damn your training your legs like a hell! I reckon you should just stick to 2 leg workouts a week maybe. 1 Week do legs + HIIT then another maybe Plyos + HIIT, because overtraining can really ruin your progress. Im feeling the same effects, but its to do with squats - since I haven't been squating as much lately.
laugh.gif
Yeah man I grew to love cardio, especially running. I worked out a new program that I will try out next week.

RFX- I had a copy of P90X, but I couldn't stand the dude so I gave the DVD's away.

btw i got my stuff from trueprotein......the citrulline malate bottle was opened and spilled out all over the other stuff
smh.gif

protein mixes great and tastes surprisingly good.....all-natural (stevia) sweeteners.....i will be buying from them again

also their jugs/labels/etc all are terrible quality but their products seem great.

.much easier to eat 4000 cals at mickey d's.
smh.gif
this is what I'm going to have to end up doing.
sucks because I don't even enjoy fast food like i did

why bro

health>getting big at the end of the day

id rather eat salads all day and not gain a lb

well maybe not when i was skinny, but now definitely

Man its just to hard trying to prepare all these healthy meals all the time. It was cool during the summer because I wasn't doing anything
but now I barely have time for anything. I mean I'm not going to eat every meal from McD, but I might have to have like a sandwich
for lunch or something.

And I was reading on this site that if you dirty bulk, yeah it comes with increased fat but you can make bigger strength/size gains because of your calorieintake
as opposed to doing a clean bulk.

I'm actually a bit anxious to see what effect the school year will have on my body...I was planning to start clean bulking because I'm so tired ofseeing my gut but...who knows. As long as i don't end up like this
6a00e54ecc66978833011570b3b05e970b-800wi

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Man its just to hard trying to prepare all these healthy meals all the time. It was cool during the summer because I wasn't doing anything
but now I barely have time for anything. I mean I'm not going to eat every meal from McD, but I might have to have like a sandwich
for lunch or something.

And I was reading on this site that if you dirty bulk, yeah it comes with increased fat but you can make bigger strength/size gains because of your calorie intake
as opposed to doing a clean bulk.

You can make bigger strength gains because you're going to weigh heavier. Pound for pound though there is no strength increase and in all likelihood therewill be a decrease (in pound for pound strength).
Weight, in and of itself, plays a factor in the amount of weight people can lift.

i'm going to do some diff. stuff tomorrow. any exotic exercises you guys love? i need something OUT THERE just to spice things up. i got at least onereally fun one i just discovered.
anyone else think they look funny doing preacher curls? lol

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Bench- 325
Squat - 365 deep

my man Joe Camel is a beast...BTW I was suppose to ask you I'm eating like crazy I cant see to gain weight at alll... I even cheated and ate fast food some days any suggestions
thedailyplate.com

track your caloric intake and lemme know how many cals oure getting per day

try 4000 calories a day of healthy foods......track for a week and let me know if youre getting around that. my guess is youre not....healthy foods are harder to get a high caloric intake out of....much easier to eat 4000 cals at mickey d's.

[h2]Your calorie goal is 3720 a day thats for 2 pounds a week...and I did the BMR onbb.com 3029kcal per day. Help me gain weight
tired.gif

[/h2]

Originally Posted by ericescobar

i'm going to do some diff. stuff tomorrow. any exotic exercises you guys love? i need something OUT THERE just to spice things up. i got at least one really fun one i just discovered.
anyone else think they look funny doing preacher curls? lol
zercher squats/ zercher box squats -- very few do them. It's a shame.
laugh.gif

^aw hell naw, see, i don't want my forearms to chafe and get infected with iron oxide or some shizzzzz. plus, they don't seem as practical as reg.squats.
any others? seriously, i want new stuff. let me have them.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

^aw hell naw, see, i don't want my forearms to chafe and get infected with iron oxide or some shizzzzz. plus, they don't seem as practical as reg. squats.
any others? seriously, i want new stuff. let me have them.
I was being serious.
They're even more practical than regular squats.
Your arms will be fine. If anything you can wear a sweatshirt/ long sleeve. What's more practical than a thrusting motion for a male?
laugh.gif

You want to try good mornings/seated good mornings?

you serious?

dudes smaller than me can do those numbers, an i can def do those numbers myself and have passed them myself

im not even gonna say nothin.................were passed that

af599de8904ea2164ca446500569cd28_final.jpg

I'm clean bulking right now and although it's not that easy, I wouldn't consider dirty bulking. I go through lbs of vegetables and lean meats aday, and even though it feels like I've ate a ton, my calorie intake is still not that high since vegetables contain very few calories. It's harder ondays I don't workout since I'm not eating a lot of carbs on these days. It pays off though...since I've been doing it I haven't really gainedany fat and have put on some muscle.

yo lurk if you havent already try the deep squats (atg/past parallel) they make a world of difference.....ego killer for sure though i went from doing 5 platesto doing 3 on my heaviest set but ive noticed its much harder on my quads and inside thighs

yo lurk if you havent already try the deep squats (atg/past parallel) they make a world of difference.....ego killer for sure though i went from doing 5 plates to doing 3 on my heaviest set but ive noticed its much harder on my quads and inside thighs

past the the parrallel point? kill the knees?

i do front squats also, you do em?

nah i should though.....those you can go real deep on but i never really started doin em

do deep regular squats really mess your knees up?

nah i should though.....those you can go real deep on but i never really started doin em

do deep regular squats really mess your knees up?

nah man i go deep, i see ppl cheat on squats so much smh

anyone who has ever had a football coach or trained with a football team knows the coach will bust your balls about going lower so ive been doing it the rightway for a while its way more beneficial for you

for those who cant go real deep use the smith machine to help you out at first or build up, i thought you meant passsst the parrallel point though likegeezus......you tryna sit on the floor?

yo def try front squats too man............killer its def different

Back
Top Bottom