Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Is there any point in trying HIIT when I'm only running about 2 miles everytime I run?
Yeah. That should be enough, as long as you go at it hard enough. Make sure it's outside though. Treadmills are worthless.
+1. 2 miles is plenty for HIIT. If you do a 30/30 split for 10 sets...you may not even hit the 2 mile mark and be so tired from it.

End of this month sounds good.

By the way, since I've been getting more and more serious into the whole lifestyle, I was wondering what do you guys eat/take to strength joints and allthat stuff? I was doing squats yesterday and I today my knee feels a lot weaker than normal. Plus I know if I wanna bump up, I don't want my kneesexploding.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you serious?

dudes smaller than me can do those numbers, an i can def do those numbers myself and have passed them myself

im not even gonna say nothin.................were passed that

Lol you referring to my number??? If so... i thought juice was supposed to make you stronger?? Anyway...i train for bodybuilding not power lifting. And these "smaller dudes" like YOU wonder why they dont grow. And wheres the vids at.....you talk a whole lot but im not seeing any vids OR results

you should know firsthand, you stated already you take steroids but who knows........you switch it up thats not what this is about its about your poor numbersand your size

but what you didnt know is that when you run cycles too close together or dont have the proper PCT

YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOSE STRENGTH.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Is there any point in trying HIIT when I'm only running about 2 miles everytime I run?
Yeah. That should be enough, as long as you go at it hard enough. Make sure it's outside though. Treadmills are worthless.
+1. 2 miles is plenty for HIIT. If you do a 30/30 split for 10 sets...you may not even hit the 2 mile mark and be so tired from it.
Thank you. I might try it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

By the way, since I've been getting more and more serious into the whole lifestyle, I was wondering what do you guys eat/take to strength joints and all that stuff? I was doing squats yesterday and I today my knee feels a lot weaker than normal. Plus I know if I wanna bump up, I don't want my knees exploding.
EFA's and other healthy fats help lubricate bones/joints. Add an oil like Flaxseed or Hemp oil to top salads. Many people don't understandhow much/which fats to add to their diet. The body needs fats, it uses them when doing low intensity activities as well.

By the way, since I've been getting more and more serious into the whole lifestyle, I was wondering what do you guys eat/take to strength joints and all that stuff? I was doing squats yesterday and I today my knee feels a lot weaker than normal. Plus I know if I wanna bump up, I don't want my knees exploding.
EFA's and other healthy fats help lubricate bones/joints. Add an oil like Flaxseed or Hemp oil to top salads. Many people don't understand how much/which fats to add to their diet. The body needs fats, it uses them when doing low intensity activities as well.

Those with a high metabolism should use the higher end of the scale, those with a slow metabolism, use the lower end. If you ingest these ranges in good cleanhealthy foods, it is all you'll need.

Carbs: 1.5g - 3g / lb. of bodyweight

Protien: 1 - 1.5g / lb. of bodyweight

Fats: <100g / day

yea an back to this 250lb "body builder" IICE with 20 inch arms and terrible numbers for a guy his size, seriously if you wanna be show muscle thatsfine everybody trains for different things but the thing is YOU DONT look like a bodybuilder you look like a powerlifter

be honest with yourself

killer-abs-12.jpg

get you bodyfat down, you runnin cycles no reason you shouldnt look like this at your size

junkyard-dog-2.jpg

20 inch arms look different when you know what youre doing

so everybody postin clear pics end of month. hell im even gonna invest in a camera, cell phone pics dont count

Originally Posted by boholkicks

^sleep is very important man... im pretty sure you know that... maybe you need to go to the doctor and maybe they can prescribe you some sleeping medicine...

anyways HIIT is the best, im losing weight and at the same time decreasing my mile time... its awesome...
eek.gif
I need to start on that. How about muscle mass, do you feel less muscular at all?
nerd.gif

when i lift i do lighter weights more reps due to the fact im trying to lose weight...
but to answer your question i actually feel more muscular... maybe because im get a little cut up...

EFA's and other healthy fats help lubricate bones/joints. Add an oil like Flaxseed or Hemp oil to top salads. Many people don't understand how much/which fats to add to their diet. The body needs fats, it uses them when doing low intensity activities as well.

Those with a high metabolism should use the higher end of the scale, those with a slow metabolism, use the lower end. If you ingest these ranges in good clean healthy foods, it is all you'll need.

yea an back to this 250lb "body builder" IICE with 20 inch arms and terrible numbers for a guy his size, seriously if you wanna be show muscle thats fine everybody trains for different things but the thing is YOU DONT look like a bodybuilder you look like a powerlifter

be honest with yourself

killer-abs-12.jpg

get you bodyfat down, you runnin cycles no reason you shouldnt look like this at your size

junkyard-dog-2.jpg

so everybody postin clear pics end of month. hell im even gonna invest in a camera, cell phone pics dont count

laugh.gif
second pic got me dying

Those with a high metabolism should use the higher end of the scale, those with a slow metabolism, use the lower end. If you ingest these ranges in good clean healthy foods, it is all you'll need.

yea an back to this 250lb "body builder" IICE with 20 inch arms and terrible numbers for a guy his size, seriously if you wanna be show muscle thats fine everybody trains for different things but the thing is YOU DONT look like a bodybuilder you look like a powerlifter

be honest with yourself

killer-abs-12.jpg

junkyard-dog-2.jpg

I never post pictures... but I'm down. I've put on about 4 lbs since July. 9-10 more to go until Dec.

laugh.gif
Lmao...Audi your hilarious man...but your just digging ahole for yourself with the outlandish comments....

250lbs AND a baggy wifebeater lol....must be XXXXXXL size beater?

High body fat AND striated chest?? I donno....sounds like an oxymoron to me!!
c6b15de7781fa9e41eb42718367db163e4ef273.jpg

High body fat AND vascularity
60c25e9e1272f11bad1eb8e9ca0ee9e4799ed36.jpg

"Genetic 4 pack" cause of high body fat???....

a1b25e7e4f79c150a6ae2066a2b86eca0f70a20.pjpg

71135770e6587a7612faa535e3149aa3aba56c0.pjpg

Any other shallow shots???

And losing strenght cause cycles are too close togerther lol.....tell that to the black dude above.

So where are the vids of these said lifts your doing???

dude why are you posting that same pic of you flexin on cables? what is your meathead IQ? (were all more vascular while were pumped at the gym....duh)

end of month

put up or shut up

its like you contradict yourself

youre that massive but youre weak

then you claim bodybuilder and you dont even have the bf composition of the dudes you just posted your easily in the teens from what i can see

im over the fact you made it clear then contradict yourself about roids or PHs

end of month put up legit pics

either your diet or training sucks point blank period

pictures speak louder than words, im all for it. it can be easy to end this debate.

You guys need to stop the bickering. You both sound really dumb and immature. IICEMAN: You aren't really putting up huge numbers for a guy your size, endof story. BUT, if you're simply a bodybuilder, then it makes no difference. BUT, with that said, I personally think it's stupid as hell that you'recycling test when you're only benching 3 plates. Leave the gear for powerlifters. AL AUDI: Where are your pics? As the saying goes, people in glasshouses...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

You guys need to stop the bickering. You both sound really dumb and immature. IICEMAN: You aren't really putting up huge numbers for a guy your size, end of story. BUT, if you're simply a bodybuilder, then it makes no difference. BUT, with that said, I personally think it's stupid as hell that you're cycling test when you're only benching 3 plates. Leave the gear for powerlifters. AL AUDI: Where are your pics? As the saying goes, people in glass houses...

seriously
thank you

an ill have new pics end of month, we all should

And on that note, any suggestions as to what to do at the gym on your 'off' day? I went yesterday but I'm bored as hell right now and thinking ofgoing.

I may have missed it...but what is this cycling thing that's stupid that ICEMAN is doing?

vancity- why would you say "leave the gear for powerlifters" though?

huh? as if bb'ers don't take it/it doesnt help them accomplish their goals?

seriously though there is no way iice can't put up at least 365, at 325 you're putting up 3 plates what like 2 times? no way

Why would anyone want to use steroids are rearrange their natural DNA for simply aesthetic purposes? That's the stupidest thing anyone could do. Why notjust eat 7,000 calories a day and train your %%* off? I think the only people that should be using roids are the guys that are squatting over 700lbs, benching500, etc. Again, this is my personal opinion. Using roids just cus you wanna get 'brolic' is foolish.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Why would anyone want to use steroids are rearrange their natural DNA for simply aesthetic purposes? That's the stupidest thing anyone could do. Why not just eat 7,000 calories a day and train your %%* off? I think the only people that should be using roids are the guys that are squatting over 700lbs, benching 500, etc. Again, this is my personal opinion. Using roids just cus you wanna get 'brolic' is foolish.
i never have taken any steroids, "designer steroids"/pro-steroids/pro-hormones

but i just don't see how powerlifting is the only goal you deem worthy of steroid use man. can't say i agree with that, that's all.

responsible steroids use (right age, right cycle, right pct, etc.) can be pretty low-risk and yield great gains. i'm just saying.

im not encouraging steroid use or advocating their use as a shortcut so you don't have to "eat 7000 calories and train your +!@ off" but for theright people who have done their research i don't see the problem with it.

IICEMAN you are doing roids? I was about to say props. And anyway Audi why are you asking for pics? He's tryna get in shape, and you are trying to see himin shape. Stop hating and trying to look at men, for real. Just go do your sets and be happy you are doing well.

Originally Posted by wj4

I may have missed it...but what is this cycling thing that's stupid that ICEMAN is doing?

Thats wht im trying to figure out... Lol. Audi- why the end of the month?? Why am i posting the same pics?? Arent those the pics your basing my BF% on?Vancity- leave the gear to powerlifters??.... Wow. Now who sounds dumb. No Shots at u but that was a stupid comment. Audi- if you had any sense, you'd seeme posting Ron and arnold was about ur doubt of " genetic 4packs"... And whts with this end of the month thing??? I cud careless what you look like.Im talking about lifting. Isnt this what this whole argument is about??? Until u decided to sway away from the topic With ur " body fat" talk. Urtalking but im not seeing any proof. Get one of ur gym buddies to record on a cell or summn. Now how is it i have striations and high body fat?

IICEMAN: Do you compete, or you're just doing this for yourself? Simple question, no judgement from my end.

I'm the last person to judge or critique people and their lifts. I'm weak as hell.

Back
Top Bottom