Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

lol yea they have a system. marry em divorce em then rinse n repeat girls in military towns are vicious

Here is all the motivation I neeed:

The other day i was hooking up with this chick in my bed, and while we were making out she was feeling up my abs / arms and chest, just like feeling all themuscles

She didnt let me smash and I wasn't even mad... that made my day / gave me that motivation.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hic57999

The other day i was hooking up with this chick in my bed, and while we were making out she was feeling up my abs / arms and chest, just like feeling all the muscles

She didnt let me smash and I wasn't even mad... that made my day / gave me that motivation.
pimp.gif

YNS

Originally Posted by Al Audi

The other day i was hooking up with this chick in my bed, and while we were making out she was feeling up my abs / arms and chest, just like feeling all the muscles

pimp.gif

YNS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif

YNS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HNS

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i really dont care how i look and i still get the box yall dudes try too hard
as sumone said before... anybody can get box... we have high standards round her bo...
grin.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

me and my beer gut have never experienced such a thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i really dont care how i look and i still get the box yall dudes try too hard

the difference between us and you is we get better quality box though along with staying healthy

win/win

$**$*

No need to cross out deadlifts...Deadlifts I think are very crucial for me. So just make that a list of four. Squat, cleans, bench, deadlift.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

No need to cross out deadlifts...Deadlifts I think are very crucial for me. So just make that a list of four. Squat, cleans, bench, deadlift.

Deadlifts are a gluteham exercise (I still love single-leg roman deadlifts tho
pimp.gif
), .....I prefer doing high reps / low weight for that area....so it useless forme to do this exercise

I love cleaning, cleaning is a FULL body lift...with the correct technique it will allow you to doeverything else with relative ease

Originally Posted by TD The God

pimp.gif
), .....I prefer doing high reps / low weight for that area....so it useless for me to do this exercise

I love cleaning, cleaning is a FULL body lift...with the correct technique it will allow you to do everything else with relative ease
DL are primarily for your back.
Ive never heard people doing high reps low weight for DL...its normally a low rep high weight exercise.
Maybe you havent been doing them right

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What are some good snacks?

45 LB COOKIES

nah im kidding eat 5-7 small meals you wont be as hungry in between them. most "snacks" are empty calories, simple carbs, etc.

pimp.gif
), .....I prefer doing high reps / low weight for that area....so it useless for me to do this exercise

I love cleaning, cleaning is a FULL body lift...with the correct technique it will allow you to do everything else with relative ease

Nah man. You might be mistaken on the importance of deadlifts for a total body workout. Although the primary muscles involved seem to take focus (legs andback), the rest of the muscles in your body work as stabilizers initiating a full body effect. DL's are huge in the development of overall bodystrength....Just make sure the lifts are done properly or else you could be in store for major pain.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

me and my beer gut have never experienced such a thing
laugh.gif
lolarbear

5thGearidah wrote:

651akathePaul wrote:

pimp.gif

DL are primarily for your back.
Ive never heard people doing high reps low weight for DL...its normally a low rep high weight exercise.
Maybe you havent been doing them right

Deadlifts are a knee dominant exercise. If your back is where the fatigue is occuring in deadlifts then somethings foul.

id have too say my motivation is seeing my dad body..... genetically i am suppose to have nice size chest and arms with a BIG gut but im determined to get asix pack and i aint stopping til i get one.....

i also have a question? do you guys take in the same amount of carbs on your rest days as you do on your workout days?

Back
Top Bottom