STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

The whole hood probally will appear there now, It might even bring out the hood rats as well,, making for some exra curricular rest room activities
roll.gif
"Ima have to bring my boy jimmy(aka trojan man) just in case.........""
pimp.gif

Fathers day is the 21st bro ,your good...

For my fathers day gift I told the wifey , I want a day with zero kids and nagging *** women such as herself ,,
needless to say ,she thinks shes gonna house me ............

^^BUT IT AINT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT
devil.gif
,,Ima go golfing in themorning ,, hooping in the afternoon ,and later im off to the ****!e bar to try to cuff me a stripper for a night,that would be a sunday the Lord truly made ,,I might even add on to my b.m. list .......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The J Collector

The whole hood probally will appear there now, It might even bring out the hood rats as well,, making for some exra curricular rest room activities
roll.gif
"Ima have to bring my boy jimmy(aka trojan man) just in case .........""
pimp.gif

Fathers day is the 21st bro ,your good...

For my fathers day gift I told the wifey , I want a day with zero kids and nagging *** women such as herself ,,
needless to say ,she thinks shes gonna house me ............

^^BUT IT AINT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT
devil.gif
,,Ima go golfing in the morning ,, hooping in the afternoon ,and later im off to the ****!e bar to try to cuff me a stripper for a night,that would be a sunday the Lord truly made ,, I might even add on to my b.m. list .......
laugh.gif
Hope u aint talkin bout impregnatin any skrippas
laugh.gif

But I don't want anything for Father's Day, except a job. I got this lil gig now but I can't find nothin else to bring in the income and the oldlady *****in at me
smh.gif

But it should def be an event to remember if we get enough ppl to show up.

Yea, I hit Mr. Pittsburgh up to see if he was gon come thru. He seem enthused like he was. I guess cause ppl don't know about it cause they don't knowthere's an official Pittsburgh thread. Regional sucks unless u from NY
smh.gif
I'll post somethin in S&T to see if we get anymore heads.

did anybody go to the parade(i think i already know the answer but)
i started to go since it was right in front of my job but i didnt see too many colored folk so i had a change of plans. When i was watchin it on the websitethey said there were about 250k people dow here, and out of all the people they showed i didnt see one black person(not that im surprised....but im sayin).
No Thank You
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ u for thinkin bout goin. change ur lile title from "gucci!" to "gucci boo boo *2 snaps*!"
laugh.gif

Hey Pittsburgh "Soul Brother #1" a.k.a "Pete Rock" will be down Shadow Lounge in east liberty this saturday the 20th of june ,, tickets are$20 per person.......

^^^^ Yo, anybody show up yesterday? My girl wouldn't let me get the car since she said I speed too much and the "ABS" light was on.

Dathbgboy wrote:
indifferent.gif
@ u for thinkin bout goin. change ur lile title from "gucci!" to "gucci boo boo *2 snaps*!"
laugh.gif

huh? for contemplating goin to the penguins parade?
i dont get it?

Reply to "Dathbgboy" ,,, I didnt even go cause I knew wasnt nothing jumping ................

June 20th ,, Pete Rock -- @ the "Shadow Lounge" $20 per ticket,, 21 and over...........

Ill see yall there..............................

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Dathbgboy wrote:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i dont get it?

Oh my bad, I thought u was talkin bout the ayo parade and festivities that was just recently. I retract my statement sir.
indifferent.gif
@ me

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Dathbgboy wrote:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
i dont get it?
Oh my bad, I thought u was talkin bout the ayo parade and festivities that was just recently.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

^^^^^
laugh.gif
Aey, some dudes be into that for some odd reason. Idk why but they do. I forgot all about the Pens winnin the Stanley Cup, it was one of those, ithappend, nights over, that's it type deals. Forgot about the parade and all of that

I know I'm a couple days late but good looks on the Fathers Day wishes. My girl and daughter let me relax and eat, always appreciated
pimp.gif

All depends on what u lookin for. If u into today's "fashion" then Timebomb in East Lib, Soul II Sole on the southside, and the other one (nameescapes me) also on the SS. If u want the bright/****ery "hood" gear then TNT on Penn Ave is ur spot. If u want the regular "hood" gearthen Da Villa, Davids, and Aces are your spots. Those are all not in the mall. I shop aint Burlington personally and buy my jeans from Ace's since theypretty good quality and cheap $30>

Hey guys, Im going to Pittsburgh in about a week, I was wondering what were some good places to hit up for older Jordan releases? thanks.

are there any gucci! retailers in the city?
i kno theres a louie v one in the robinson mall but i dont recall seein a gucci! one tho

are there any gucci! retailers in the city?
i kno theres a louie v one in the robinson mall but i dont recall seein a gucci! one tho
LV in Ross park

For Gucci your best bet is Saks...Online > Saks though

Back
Top Bottom