STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Originally Posted by Pmighty

are there any gucci! retailers in the city?
i kno theres a louie v one in the robinson mall but i dont recall seein a gucci! one tho
LV in Ross park
damnit i always get those mixed up
For Gucci your best bet is Saks...Online > Saks though
saks?

Saks 5th Ave downtown homeslice. I'm a broke %@#*% and even I know that.
laugh.gif

lol yea... Saks 5th downtown is your best bet for anything remotely higher than Macys in Pgh. Although they moreso carry Gucci accessories and shoes and notactual clothing

^^Let me know,, I tried to get it lifted , but to no prevail........

Im down with a summit as well ,, lets get it........

Anyone Interested in a 412 meet up say I...........

^^^^ All this @+##% had to do was say I
smh.gif
laugh.gif
But yea we def need to get it poppin. I'll co-organize but I aint gon do the %!%+ dolo, hell I aint evenfrom Pittsburgh but since I'm here most of the time I converse w/ yinz
grin.gif
Who tryna co-organize?

^^^ Yup, as soon as the Dirty Coppers are set to release or a $@#*# wanna promote his ++#* then we'll see posts
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^ Yup, as soon as the Dirty Coppers are set to release or a $@#*# wanna promote his ++#* then we'll see posts
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i hate foams tho. they always release in weird as colors too
easy pass for me
ohwell.gif

is anybody goin to the wayne and friends concert at the end of the month? i was thinkin about it but im not really feelin payin for two
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

i hate foams tho. they always release in weird as colors too
easy pass for me
ohwell.gif

is anybody goin to the wayne and friends concert at the end of the month? i was thinkin about it but im not really feelin payin for two
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
Foams is the *!%$ and they last a long time for the price tag

But I aint goin, I heard Freeway and Slim Thug posed to be comin to town too.

^^^ Don't sleep on Philly Freezer, he still hot. Free At Last aint get enough promotion unfortunately and it was piff.

laugh.gif
I didn't even promote on NT......all like that. I told like 7 people or somethin' like that, maybe 12. And the only Foams I would rock are theblue joints, I'm not a big fan of the Foams either for some reason.

And Free At Last was way better than I was expectin' it to be. If he woulda got better promo, that album coulda sold somethin' nice.

^^^ Don't sleep on Philly Freezer, he still hot. Free At Last aint get enough promotion unfortunately and it was piff.
eek.gif
mr. "give me a beat, i need a beat"when was he ever hot?? Philadelphia Freeway was ok other than that......
anyway i didnt realize this dude nephew tommy was as popular as he is. His shows sold out yest and the ones for later today are sold out too. I dont get itwhen i do listen i dont even crack a smile but i guess he has a nice lil following
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
mr. "give me a beat, i need a beat" when was he ever hot?? Philadelphia Freeway was ok other than that......
anyway i didnt realize this dude nephew tommy was as popular as he is. His shows sold out yest and the ones for later today are sold out too. I dont get it when i do listen i dont even crack a smile but i guess he has a nice lil following
ohwell.gif
Let's not go back to that battle
laugh.gif
If u aint know, he won imo, he was literally freestylin while Cass was spittin writtens. But anywho,dude nice.. And who the hell is nephew tommy? never heard of dude

^ If I'm not mistaken, he's on the Steve Harvey morning show. I wasn't aware he was doin his own thing though.

On a side note, Philly Freezer is
pimp.gif
. I haven't peeped thatPhiladelphia Freeway 2 yet. I heard it was ok though

Originally Posted by Pablo Guzman

^ If I'm not mistaken, he's on the Steve Harvey morning show. I wasn't aware he was doin his own thing though.

On a side note, Philly Freezer is
pimp.gif
. I haven't peeped that Philadelphia Freeway 2 yet. I heard it was ok though
Yea he said when he released it it wasn't to be on some wow factor %!$!, just to put out the music. I did hear it was aight too, I still gottacheck for it. P actin like if it aint Gucci, then the artist is basura. lol

P actin like if it aint Gucci, then the artist is basura. lol
roll.gif
naw i know better than that i jus cant get w/that dude.From his voice to his delivery i was just never big on dude
ohwell.gif

^^^Aight, that's understandable. I rock w/ dude. Voice can get a lil irritatin word to Nikki Minaj but his delivery is different. It's similar toJada's as far as the every other bar rhymin in some instances.

Ya'll dudes funny...I been working on something to twitter replaced NT for now but I'm down for whatever. Anybody goin to the Black Fam reunion thisweekend? I'll be there hopefully working on something.

Back
Top Bottom