STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

^^^^Time Bomb is a Hypebeast store so u do the math, I say $40+ for Tees and $70+ for Jeans

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^^Time Bomb is a Hypebeast store
i guess you right
i never looked at them like that
Any store that sells G-Shocks like it's all the rave, Crooks and Castles and alot of other hipster brands is a hypebeast store
laugh.gif
. Neverbeen in there myself but Time Bomb is on my fb friends list and always postin "Got them new G-Shocks in!!!" every couple of weeks or so

Hypebeast? Over priced? Ummmmmmmm? Its a street wear shop. Walk into cali, dc, chicago. Stores there are no different. Crooks, 10 deep, lrg, playcloths.....its street wear. I guess stores like karmaloop is a hypebeast store. I walk in and pay 30$ for a crooks tee or 10 deep shirt. He charges no morethan what retail value is. Would u rather go on a website and pay $30+ then shipping cost. Think about it. G-Shocks and supras are hypebeastish.....he'sfollowing the trends and getting money for it. If someone said hey put this in your store and make money.....are you going to say no? smh

^^^^ U taken a lot of offense chief. Is it b/c u wear what we consider hypebeast clothin or are u really Brick?
laugh.gif
Plenty of stores sell the non-hypebeaststuff and make money so that's no excuse. Stores that follow trends tend to go under quicker than stores that don't b/c they have no foundation.

I just thought it was funny that you consider crooks and 10 deep etc hypebeast. I believe the correct term for brands like that is streetwear. But if you dontmind entertaining me some more....what exactly makes it timebomb "hypebeastish?" You said 40 for tees and 70 for jeans?....go to macys my friend. Areyou still wearing Roc, Coogi, Sean John....or were you an Ecko guy? Prices are no different....minus the ecko part. Timebomb follows the trends andadapts....thats how any business survives. I guess the villa is hypebeast- they sell supras and gshocks. This is coming from a guy that could care less for thestore but i do respect someone who can hustle for 8+ yrs. peace

I don't knock the hustle either, I just knock the material hustled. And I'm a Burlington type dude. I can't afford all that %#+% and refused todrop $70+ for some jeans when I can go somewhere and find some good jeans for cheap. Hell, the last pair of jeans I bought were them Jordan Craigs joints fromAces' for $25 a pop. As far as shirts go, I barely buy clothes. most of my shirts consist of free t-shirts from college. I'm lookin into startin my ownclothin line that keeps w/ a certain style b/c all the %#+% that's out now, I can't rock w/. Guess that's why I aint bought clothes in a while. Iwas never the type to follow trends, that's just me.

I would consider Da Villa a hypebeast store especially considerin how they do w/ the sneaker game for limited %#+% uppin the prices and holdin for they ppls, Imissed out on the Grapes b/c of that
smh.gif
I've never really fooled w/ Da Villa, neither back home or here b/c of how they carry themselves as a business.Unfortunately, I gotta fool w/ em sometimes b/c they the only spot w/ an urban account and I hate payin resell value for some kicks.

Like I said, I never knock the hustle, cause that's what life is, I just knock what's bein hustled b/c %#+% holds no more orginality, ppl don't,they listen to whatever rapper tells em to buy and support
smh.gif

^^^^ U taken a lot of offense chief. Is it b/c u wear what we consider hypebeast clothin or are u really Brick?
i lol'd
considerin how they do w/ the sneaker game for limited %#+% uppin the prices and holdin for they ppls, I missed out on the Grapes invisible woman's b/c of that
errytime i think of that i get angry, and was like 4 yrs ago
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Da Villa in Edgewood had the Nubucks for $75 out there 2 weeks ago I heard....I woulda been all over 'em, and they were my size [11]. But throughout theyears, they have been shady with the merchandise. The one in East Lib tried to up the price on me a few times....mad unappreciated.

Time Bomb is cool, but I don't shop there that much. It's not 'cause I don't want to, but 'cause I don't need mad expensive clothesright now....my daughter will be here in less than 2 weeks. All I buy are plain T's or little goofy T's from the net with somethin' printed on it,and I buy my jeans from Macy's [Levi's].

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Da Villa in Edgewood had the Nubucks for $75 out there 2 weeks ago I heard....I woulda been all over 'em, and they were my size [11]. But throughout the years, they have been shady with the merchandise. The one in East Lib tried to up the price on me a few times....mad unappreciated.

Time Bomb is cool, but I don't shop there that much. It's not 'cause I don't want to, but 'cause I don't need mad expensive clothes right now....my daughter will be here in less than 2 weeks. All I buy are plain T's or little goofy T's from the net with somethin' printed on it, and I buy my jeans from Macy's [Levi's].
Damn time flew brah, I remember like it was yesterday u was puttin ya girl through walls and just findin out she was pregnant.
laugh.gif
But I feel uon that w/ Da Villa. If I can get the change I'll scoop for $75 if they still available. I'm lookin at a pair of Dk Obsidian/ White Bo's right now.Need a good pair of navy kicks
pimp.gif

Theres quite a few "foot actions" around the "412" that got ''CDP's'' for $110 PER PACK
eek.gif
!!!!!

I figured I give a Heads up ..................

^^^Yea and on top of that, if u litterally mean the FL franchise store, then there's also a F&F this weekend, so, 30% off of that $110=
pimp.gif

A YA'LL WHATS UP WIT THEM SPACEJAM'S WE ALL GONNA HAVE TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT TO GET THEM. PGH AINT GONNA HAVE THESE I ALREADY KNOW....

I asked the peeps at villa downtown and they told me they wasnt getting them maybe tnt but i dout it plus i got word they got pushed back to dec 23 or the 24thi dont knwo if that true or not if any one has any updates keep me posted.

sneak villa not getting them?? that sounds ridiculous. I kno a manager didnt tell you that

they a gr i dont care if da villa gets em or not. from what im hearin they still slated for blk friday @ $175. we should set up a meet n cop for the finishlinemidnight release cause im pretty sure they gon have 1 for em.

They coming out in dec i emailed people at sneakerpreorder.com and they even told me it got pushed back to late dec.

So I might just have to get them from there but its $220 on that site
frown.gif

I want to be able to get these in person.

Ya'll kno anything bout them garnett 3s?

Originally Posted by Pmighty

sneak villa not getting them?? that sounds ridiculous. I kno a manager didnt tell you that
He was the tallest guy working there i forget his name?

Like my dude said above, they're gonna be a GR and release on Black Friday from what I read. Im down with the meet-up btw.

I know originally those Flu Game XII's were to release on Black Friday, but have they received a new release date now?

Back
Top Bottom