STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

when bosh blocks green dejaun blair jumped up so fast on bench. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What up, not new here used to have another account but think it got reset when they changed ****...or I just forget my info.

Lol I was just saying y'all aint gonna find any pair at any store. Only like 6 stores got them in the whole city. Social raffle off like 6 pair i didn't even bother. Villa gave tickets out weeks ago n only had bout 20 per store. Footaction did raffle n finishline in Monroeville pretty much a wrap soon as they opened

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to grab a pair from villa n finishline.com j23app post the link on twitter before they went up. I was in n out on my iPhone before it went to spa refresh crap

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to grab a pair from villa n finishline.com j23app post the link on twitter before they went up. I was in n out on my iPhone before it went to spa refresh crap

Has that happened before with j23 having the tlo link early? I never did receive the ndc tlo....smh. I was trying to mash the cart on ebay but that didn't work like it did for me on the XI's

Picture of said box? Not that boxes matter to me anymore. I store all my nice kicks in plastic containers

Back
Top Bottom