STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Yeah I got family over in north east Indiana. 4 hours is a while unless you got a few pairs guaranteed or something. Definitely worth considering tho

LOL!  The example of the cancelled DB3 "bot" order from Nike.com that's going around was placed by somebody in the western PA area!!!

Javier

Dolphins ftw! I would have copped those if I didn't already have 3 pairs of shoes in dolphins colorway.

My Lebrons are on truck for delivery today but haven't shown up yet I'm wondering wtf is going on. They're usually delivered to my job by 10 at latest

Last edited:
Nike ain't playing. Good to see. But not gonna stop bot users. Alot still got their pair or pairs in alot of cases.

Smh... my fiance had em shipped to the house. No wonder why they didn't drop off yet lol

Tanger outlets got the Jordan XX8s in stock for 199.99-30% if you have a connect. Not a horrible deal. I passed in hopes they hit the Jordan 2012 sub 100.00 outlet pricing. Only picked up a pair of lunarglide 4+ and a pair of livestrong frees. Not much else out there.

Thanks for the heads up!  I might head out there and scoop a pair - I have some Nike gift codes I need to redeem...

Javier

Last edited:
Naw u hating. These are side steps that nobody uses, so can just shut the f up forever. Smh people alway gotta find something to hate on.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up!  I might head out there and scoop a pair - I have some Nike gift codes I need to redeem...

Javier

I can see why people like them. They were for the most part comfy and my buddy really liked them. I don't think I could get used to the plate in the forefoot. I had to send back a pair of kdv's because the front of the shoe just didn't feel comfortable to me. These reminded me of those.

Shut the f up forever, hahahaha. Chill homie, get your priorities in order. Unless that's mom and pops crib

My priorities.... really? Over some unused steps, that my priority? Lmao this fool salty as hell. For no reason. Smh. Why the hate bro? It's just shoes. Making yaself look weak. Lmao.

Last edited:
Are they really unused if you are using them as a photo backdrop? Like I said in the first reply, not hatin. I have two of the three kicks pictured and didn't want the third, no salt here. Just observing your pic

Back
Top Bottom