STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

So u just one of them lames that like to find something to complain about. Ok cool. Next time put them in a plain background so lames like u ain't got nothing to say. Smh.

My outlet grabs. I swear they hide the good stuff when f&f happens. Only had a couple jordan & kobe T's too.

Also does anyone have any retro cards they want to sell I need some to finish out the display of my js. Only have 1, 4, 5, 8, and 15

Last edited:
Damn you were serious. I thought those made for a great picture to be honest

That's why I choose that spot. Thought it gave sorta a rustic like feel to the photo. Anyway moving on lol....

Last edited:
Lmao just to be clear. This is what the steps lead to.... My grill. And should be fixed ASAP instead of buying shoes according to what's his face.

Last edited:
Which wouldn't cost **** to do anyways. Obviously not priority.
When I see people post pictures on a crummy *** bed with ripped and stained carpets.... that grosses me out. But this was photography imo

Which wouldn't cost **** to do anyways. Obviously not priority.
When I see people post pictures on a crummy *** bed with ripped and stained carpets.... that grosses me out. But this was photography imo

Agree great shot of great shoes!!!

Tanger outlets got the Jordan XX8s in stock for 199.99-30% if you have a connect. Not a horrible deal. I passed in hopes they hit the Jordan 2012 sub 100.00 outlet pricing. Only picked up a pair of lunarglide 4+ and a pair of livestrong frees. Not much else out there.

Lmao just to be clear. This is what the steps lead to.... My grill. And should be fixed ASAP instead of buying shoes according to what's his face.

Looks awesome, now back to shoes..anyone trying to get the griffeys tomorrow?

It was the joker one. Purple inner bootie and green accents
I went yesterday, but I passed - I just can't deal with that "joker" colorway. I did pick up some TW13 golf shoes. I was surprised to find a pair of these in the outlet, since they just came out in May. Glad I found them though - these are some sweet golf shoes, and I really needed to replace the ones I bought in '05. Didn't find much else though...

Javier

Do they sell baseball spikes out there? I need some new ones n haven't been out there since x mas n never really noticed if they did or not

These came in today finally after searching for them for a while...I love the 2011s, very comfortable (even more comfy with the red inserts)...such an underrated shoe in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom