STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

It's wasn't no vote. They was releasing crimsons all along. Just wanted to build hype. If it was really up for vote pinks woulda won

Last edited:
Just looked on their site n see a 7.5 n a 8.5 left...I was thinking bout grabbin the 8.5 cause I like these a lot but I got some other stuff ima buy early for my girls bday

^^^^ They still have "Weathermans" on display at Da Villa and Footlocker in Edgewood. Glad they didn't sell out, maybe Nike got the memo....but I doubt it

^^^^ They still have "Weathermans" on display at Da Villa and Footlocker in Edgewood. Glad they didn't sell out, maybe Nike got the memo....but I doubt it

i havent been to stores, but i saw it was still on ruvilla.com - thats why i was asking
im sure they still wont get the hint. the white outs sat in a lot of spots for a while, but didnt go on sale. bottom line was, they sold!
money is money

i havent been to stores, but i saw it was still on ruvilla.com - thats why i was asking
im sure they still wont get the hint. the white outs sat in a lot of spots for a while, but didnt go on sale. bottom line was, they sold!
money is money

True. I'm not spending any more money on sneakers until the Taxis (probably) and the true all black Foam Ones.

In other news, who goin to the Jay-Z concert? I'm seriously considerin gettin tickets

Just those black foams for me and maybe the kings pride Lebrons.they look sick

Good weekend for me! LSU and N.O. Saints both won. On a different note, the Steelers looked like hot garbage...

Javier

Gotta get some more wears in before they re-retro these:

Javier

Good weekend for me! LSU and N.O. Saints both won. On a different note, the Steelers looked like hot garbage...

Javier

And to think I almost started Ben over Matt Ryan this week because it was against Tennessee. My Cowboys lookin pretty good early.

they arent as bad as i expected them to be, but i do prefer the old logo and jersey. nothing i can do about it tho, its all good. as long as they win!

Yea, they aren't that bad, I think they should have stuck w/ a deeper color tho. But did yall see those Nike Vapor socks. Them thangs look crazy comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom