STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Anyone been up grove city lately? Thinking about heading up Friday just wondering if they've had anything decent in the last month or two.

Anyone been up grove city lately? Thinking about heading up Friday just wondering if they've had anything decent in the last month or two.
I was there one day last week. didn't see anything. I must have bad timing bc I haven't picked up anything there in about a yr (got 4 pair roshes for $14 each last october). I check them out about once a month throughout the summer.

I was there one day last week. didn't see anything. I must have bad timing bc I haven't picked up anything there in about a yr (got 4 pair roshes for $14 each last october). I check them out about once a month throughout the summer.

I need to hit the outlets myself. Been trying to get some decent running/training shoes for cheap

What on earth could u wear with those and not look like a clown. On or off the court. Look like some crazy ish lil Wayne would wear. To each his own though.

Last edited:
Just with a light colored jean and a light colored polo/tee. I know they wont be everyone's cup of tea, or most peoples, but I like the fact that they're different then everything else out there. The added bonus is how good they feel on the feet. I wanted either these or the Carolina blue colorway since I couldnt find any shrouded XX8's anywhere. I do think they would have done absurdly well if they did them in solid colorways 1st though to get people trying the shoe, unfortunately the colorways will probably turn a lot of people off before trying them out.

pkeb38v4 is a 15% off eastbay coupon if anyone is looking for something. I just picked up the CJ81 night of frights for 110 shipped

Been looking at these for a while, found them this morning at the Tanger Nike outlet for $79.99. Used a $20 coupon I had and walked paying $59.99. Best score in a while...

height5400

Javy

Been looking at these for a while, found them this morning at the Tanger Nike outlet for $79.99. Used a $20 coupon I had and walked paying $59.99. Best score in a while...

height5400

Javy

Cant beat that! May have to run out there one day soon

I like them with the exception of the airbag, it's just too wide. Had the same thing on a pair I returned about a year ago

mcags412 mcags412 Thanks Mike! Dude, your SB collection is quite impressive...

skep skep I like it - I bought another "fusion" AM earlier in the year that uses the AM 2013 bag (AM1 2013 "London") and they are awesomely comfortable.

Javy

Back
Top Bottom