STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Anyone been to either outlet lately? Heading to one today and just wanted to see if anything decent was at one or the other

Got an email villa was doing buy 1 get 1 for $10. Hope ours is doing that, might go down today or tomorrow n see what they got.

Last edited:
Anyone been to either outlet lately? Heading to one today and just wanted to see if anything decent was at one or the other

My last visit was for black grapes and I wasn't impressed at all. This was tanger

Got an email villa was doing buy 1 get 1 for $10. Hope ours is doing that, might go down today or tomorrow n see what they got.

One downtown is doing it, beleive they had 2 tables set up. Didnt appear to have many sizes, however i didnt ask if the ones out where all that was left.

Busted these out today

Has anyone ever been to Bruce's gallery in Mt Oliver? They have a decent selection and a lot of kids shoes but the customer service is HORRIBLE. Those guys act like you're bothering them when u go in there. At first I thought it was because i was a new face in there but even after spending tons of money, they still seem unapproachable. I'll take my money elsewhere

Has anyone ever been to Bruce's gallery in Mt Oliver? They have a decent selection and a lot of kids shoes but the customer service is HORRIBLE. Those guys act like you're bothering them when u go in there. At first I thought it was because i was a new face in there but even after spending tons of money, they still seem unapproachable. I'll take my money elsewhere

I stopped in there once last year after I got a haircut right down the street at McGinnis. It was right before Black Friday they had all their bred 4s behind the counter but they did have a lot of kid shoes then too. The dude working didn't really acknowledge me or my cousin he just talked to 2 kids that were in there buying stuff and we was there for probably 15-20 min looking around. We ended up leaving and didn't buy anything. My cousin went back whenever the squadron 13s came out and the guy told him he will sell them early for $250 my cousin walked out.

That's what they tried to pull for the steel 10s. I bought myself, my son, and my daughter trainer sc's. While I was there i asked abt the Jordans. Some guy said that they'll have them and to come back early next week and pay for them and he'll hold them. I went back the next Wednesday and he's talking $300! I haven't been in there since and that sucks because they do have decent clothes in there. I don't deal with that tho

I never understood why people pay prices like that for a "preorder". If I am going to get them early and only have to pay like $20 over retail then depending on what it is maybe I will do it to avoid the hassle. But $250-$300 for a preorder? Why not just try for retail on release day and if you strike out, most of the time resell prices don't even go that high. Only time I ever paid over retail was for the cool grey 11s I paid an extra $15 to get them a day early and I paid $200 for those toro 4s since I missed out on release day. The guy only made like $10 off the 4s after shipping and paypal fees so I didn't really care.

We got a Bruce gallery in Penn hills to yes ago. The reason y they charge more cause them "pretty *** hustlers" gotta b cute an first wit Iish. They used to sell is early at regular price.

When ace athletics was still open down south side on Carson street that guy would sell early, usually for retail to $15 more. I got the white/red 13s I think a week early for retail and for every pair of shoes you bought you got a free shirt I didn't even want it cause they had like 3xl and 4xl in everything they barely had any medium-extra large shirts I found like one large white shirt.

i realize its shady, but if people will pay the tax for early shoes, stores might as well take advantage.

so i'd say let the dudes who need their kicks early to feel special pay out the ***** for em.

If thats not your M.O. there's still plenty of retro's to go around on release day throughout all the stores in the area

grove city's where its at yall. more than worth the trip if you got the better part of a day to spend there

Grove city is so damn far but eventually my job is moving to portersville and I'll be able to take the short trip up there after work quite often

Javy did you get those Bama trainers? Was lucky enough to cop this am. They sold out a lot quicker then I expected. Love when nike releases aren't tlo

Last edited:
I'm sick that I slept on those, literally. I didn't think they were gonna sell out that fast. Keep an eye out for a 13 please

Javy did you get those Bama trainers? Was lucky enough to cop this am. They sold out a lot quicker then I expected. Love when nike releases aren't tlo
As much as I love them, I couldn't bring myself to buy these as an LSU alum - especially today since my Tigers are playing Bama. So I broke out my black grapes (shout out to skep once again for these) to support LSU today - just enough purple to go with the rest of my gameday gear:

Javy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom