STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

no fakes that im aware of, i mean its already a chinese company lol
but i would just ask for detailed pictures and look at em closely, because the quality is damn near perfect.. so if they seem like a shotty pair with poor stitching or materials, then it should be a dead givewaway. but again, i doubt there are fakes yet

Shaw I got size 10 in the stingwade. Can't go too low on em but I'd give em to you at a better price than asking if you're interested in em. Guaranteed authentic lol

Im sure its out of my price range, especially since I just spent a crap ton on that restock, but pm me the price. not confident I could afford it but it never hurts to see.

I will also have at least 1 KD and 1 gator king in a size 10 for sale as soon as they get in from FNL.

Last edited:
depends on when you want to go, the next one is in march, then another in april, then following with the event by RefreshPGH in May. I have only been to RefreshPGH events, as they are the first and only to put a convention on thus far. the other two coming in March and April are from other people and we have no experience with them. no idea if theyll be good or not. hope they are, but time will tell. the conventions are great to attend to see limited/hyped shoes, and also to buy some shoes at great prices. i would suggest following this thread for updates on the upcoming events, since i dont think tickets are available for sale yet

rum42187, great prices on all those shoes! and they are for the most part my size but i cant buy more shoes at the moment lol. not looking for trades at all are you?

Thanks. Pribably just wait for the may one. Sure he'll enjoy it, although with all those shoes and no baby around, he might never wanna leave.

Thanks. Pribably just wait for the may one. Sure he'll enjoy it, although with all those shoes and no baby around, he might never wanna leave.

Lol don't let him know dj Clark Kent will be at the one in March!

@shaw message sent

What yall think about the "Army" and "Navy" packs? Haven't purchased any sneakers in a minute but will be copping something from these packs and even maybe the Adidas ZX 7000

And who in here has a bike (motorcycle)? Might be sealing the deal on one this weekend. Need some people to ride w/.:nerd:

What yall think about the "Army" and "Navy" packs? Haven't purchased any sneakers in a minute but will be copping something from these packs and even maybe the Adidas ZX 7000

And who in here has a bike (motorcycle)? Might be sealing the deal on one this weekend. Need some people to ride w/.:nerd:

I had an r6 and a gixxer 600. Kids came and bikes had to go. Hoping to get a litre bike soon for track days.

I had an r6 and a gixxer 600. Kids came and bikes had to go. Hoping to get a litre bike soon for track days.

Yea, I'm tryna get one before my son is due in June. Gon be the only thing I do recreationally other than play the PS4 whenever I decide to get one. In the process of closing on this 2010 Yamaha FZ6R but if the price aint right I'm walking. Not trying to put myself in a bind financially in order to afford it.

rum42187, great prices on all those shoes! and they are for the most part my size but i cant buy more shoes at the moment lol. not looking for trades at all are you?
thanks skep, whoever buys them is definitely getting a great deal. Not really looking to trade tho sorry man!

Bought the WOW 1 cautions
mean.gif
.  Kind of hoping one of my FNL ASG orders gets canceled. Lot of money again this week.

Lol Shaw I know that feeling!

Dathbgboy, take into consider your safety, not only your finances. You'll have a kid that now relies on you. Gotta make sure you make the right decision

All my fnl orders shipped so I'll have at least 1 kd asg and 1 gator king lebron for sale in sz 10. 190 for the kd and 275 for the lebron. Need quick flips so I can't hold them. They will be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lol Shaw I know that feeling!

Dathbgboy, take into consider your safety, not only your finances. You'll have a kid that now relies on you. Gotta make sure you make the right decision

Yea, that's true. I could get injured anywhere though regardless. My wife is a stickler for the safety thing and shes coo wit it surprisingly. Just have to be more alert on the road, I'm not into the stunts and speed, just want a bike for recreation. My daughter wants to rife one after she seem them in the store :lol:, wife ain't havin it

Well it's no motorcycle but I have a scooter, Honda 110 for fuel economy reasons that I've had a few years now and just paid off, but I know even being cautious and safe anything can happen. I haven't had any spills but my wife just dropped her mom's scooter a few months before our wedding and refuses to get on again. I will ride again to work n back once roads are dry and salt free. Again, not trying to preach cuz I do the same, but keep family in mind cuz the odds of a fatal accident are much higher on two wheels. Especially with how people drive here in pgh

I had loud and obnoxious super sports, which were basically race bikes I used on the street, fully modded with bolt ons. Loud colors for my gear and helmet. I was still ran off the road 4-5 times, and went down low speed once. People just dont care or refuse to pay attention here, so you can be completely aware of your surroundings and still get in trouble. Also the roads are horrific for riding. We would always go to WV to get some good rides in because of this. That's why kids came and bikes went away. I will get another but I won't be on the public roads much, if at all. Just been careful with the little one coming, and gear is the most important thing you can buy for it. Leathers suck in the summer but if you go down you'll be so happy you have them on.

Yea, the roads here are terrible, but we pay some of the highest taxes :smh:

I am looking into leather over textiles after I read they were better in case you go down. Don't plan on riding without pants or a jacket or a helmet and gloves either.

I don't know, I feel like right now this is something I need to get out of my system. Doubt I'll keep it long, 2 years max unless I move out of state

I had an r6 but sold it when I moved to California in 2005. Seeing the way people drive in Cali made me decide to never ride on public streets ever again. I do want to get a gixxer in the future for track use only, because like skep said, when you have responsibilities things change. What I do know is that I've never dropped a bike, and when it does happen (because everyone who rides knows it's not IF, but WHEN you fall) I want it to happen in a controlled environment, on a track where I'll be reasonably safe and won't become a speed bump for idiotic drivers.

Javy

Missed out on grade school aunt pearls for my old lady's bday. #depressed

Just can't believe grown men are going to wear that shoe.

Last edited:
yea I dont think those are going to happen. I was dumb and kept flip flopping on the shoe itself because i was inbetween two sizes and neither fit perfect, but time I sucked it up I missed of of the best colors. I think Im going to try and get a way of wade and I just bought that Extra Butter NY jordan I mid

ive decided im selling my bred XI and replacing with the Announcements that are currently available on shop.wayofwade.com

Back
Top Bottom