STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

i would contact finishline.. the pair that you received is on their site for $29.99. they need to credit you that difference bro

Just got called in the office at work. Started a new job and casual Friday doesn't include being able to wear sneakers. Now I'll never have a reason to wear the few that I did actually un-ds haha

I work in a manufacturing plant... in the office nut I'm still required to wear steel toes. If I did wear kicks here they'd get destroyed in no time tho. So much iron dust every where

Just got called in the office at work. Started a new job and casual Friday doesn't include being able to wear sneakers. Now I'll never have a reason to wear the few that I did actually un-ds haha
C

That sucks. Ive even gotten away with wearing sneakers during the week. One of the perks of a small office hob though.

i just gotta have mainly blk sneaks at my job. i wear zoom revis most of the time.i got blk gzoom gloves, CF flightposite, nikeid kd5 all for work too. 

just won raffle for kb9 in monroeville FTL

My old job in Florida was retail at a truck accessory shop. I was always wearing hot shxt to work and my regular customers always noticed my new pairs

My old job in Florida was retail at a truck accessory shop. I was always wearing hot shxt to work and my regular customers always noticed my new pairs
thats how it was for me when i was photo dept. @ walgreens. until are photo machine wacked out an inked up a pair or 2 of my kicks

Think these 5 lab 3s are going to bw tough on ndc? I'm going to have to try on mobile but I like them only with the 20% off id get from ndc.

If you ain't doing nothing tomorrow stop by, make connects, buy, sell, chop it up, tell war stories. Lmao.

Missed out not even mad. Will either use my 20 % on the lebron elites or the retro 2s I need for my display and then I'm #teamnonike. Will either buy wow's or questions.

Last edited:

12.99 and under at gabes c3. Champs outlet had crap. The lebron xmas tee would have been nice if I would have bought the xmas xi's

Back
Top Bottom